Solved Possible View Matrix (Help)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
So I've been following Fleep's tutorial for ESP, and I noticed his sketchy way of getting the world to screen matrix. But, because I have no clue on how to find it any other way (reverse engineering it), I used his method.

What I found is interesting. I got it down to 200ish results, and were digging through them to help me find which one had the proper numbers.

Now I know from some searching on the internet, that a view matrix has a sort of pattern to it. There are 3 values in a column (or row depending on if it's row-major or column-major) that are all between -1 and 1, and then the fourth value can be much larger (not 100% sure why this is, but that's what I've come across so far. Following this pattern for 4 columns, I think it will look like this

View attachment 3003

What's interesting, are the 2 crossed out values. They don't change when you move the camera, they just sit there in the code. Otherwise, everything else looks pretty good.

So, did I find it? Any clear explanation about this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

P.S. Is this what the view matrix that we are trying to find looks like?

View attachment 3004

If so, that would help a lot because then I'd know to find a structure with 0s and 1s included.

Last edited:

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
Also, even if this isn't the correct matrix, can someone provide a clear step by step procedure on how to reverse the game or use cheat engine to find the matrix? I have searched matrix in Ollydbg and found a place in code where all 3 matrices (view, transform, and project) are being initialized. But, I have no idea what to do with that information from there. I don't know how to take that location with instructions and find the location in memory for the matrix value. If you want I can post some screenshots :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.