Solved Pointer scan gives med .dll files as base

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

JavaProgrammer

Dec 21, 2012
Trying to find out pointers for a game that contains no hack what so ever so far, so I thought I'd try it out after watching your c# aimbot tutorial. How would one get away from the 32bit / 64bit error in that tutorial anyway? Could never watch my final result.

The thing with this game is that it's an online multiplayer game with no offline support, created using XNA.
When I find addresses containing for example Health, and do a pointer scan for it, my results are filled with dll files. Is it possible to create a memory editing aimbot for this game? Or how would one prefer? Cannot edit texture colors either.
Screenshot:
https://gyazo.com/cc3f34d622d8f5071abcea53a2875c39

Doing a pointer rescan with a new address after restarting the game returns 0 values. :(

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
GetModuleHandle will give you the base address of the dll.

Edit - Read C5's answer. I believe that is more the function he was thinking of.

Last edited:

JavaProgrammer

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks! Not very farmiliar with memory editing or C++ tho, but will try to take a loot at it.
Will this method bring me the address of the pointer at first try? Seems a bit complicated if I will have to do it over and over to find the right pointer. If you know what I mean?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Thanks! Not very farmiliar with memory editing or C++ tho, but will try to take a loot at it.
Will this method bring me the address of the pointer at first try? Seems a bit complicated if I will have to do it over and over to find the right pointer. If you know what I mean?
You said that your scan results are filled with dll files. That method will give you the base address of the dll and from there on you can use your pointer scan results.

JavaProgrammer

Dec 21, 2012
Im not really sure of what to do here, but I'm eager to learn.
Shall I take this code and compile it referring to one of the .dll files one of its offsets? While running the game of course.

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
the function will return the start of the DLL, your pointers are located at the start of the dll +TheOffset, the value you wish to modify is at the location pointed to by the pointer. SO more codey

C++:
HWND window = FindWindow(0, "Game Window Name");
GetWindowThreadProcessId(window, &pID);
DWORD DLLAddress = dwGetModuleBaseAddress(pID, "YourDLL.dll");
DWORD PointerAddress = DLLAddress+Offset;
float Health = *(float*)PointerAddress;
if(Health<100){
 *(float*)PointerAddress = 100;
}
untested as I no longer hack... but that should be right.. ish

JavaProgrammer

Dec 21, 2012
Thanks alot for your replies and patience.
Gonna try this as soon as I get back to my computer. Tho, how do I proceed when I have several offsets like in the screenshot I provided?

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
I dont use cheat engine so im not sure about your screenshot, there can be multiple pointers - but make sure whatever your modifying is being called from that pointer, and the pointer isnt just the correct value at a random address, because if its just the correct value at a wrong address - it wont away work.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts