Outdated PoE 2.04 Multihack (Client-side Flyhack, Zoom Patcher, Auto-Potions)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
STEAM ONLY V2.04

Just a small thing i threw together in a few hours cause i got sick of running face first into a bunch of fuck-you-up-in-one-hit-mobs on hardcore.
Lets you zoom in out out without limitations. There's max draw distance though so things will turn black after awhile, similar to the League of Legends camera patchers.
Also you can zoom in really close and it makes for good RP/Character photos.

How-To:
+ = Increase zoom
- = Decrease zoom
F2 = Exit
Use arrow keys to fly around the map.

Set potion % threshold on launch.

Update Notes:
Added flyhack, can fly around the map and it will update your minimap with what you've seen.

Version 0.4 - Added Client-Side flyhack.
Version 0.3 - Updated for patch 2.04.
Version 0.2 - Added auto-potions.
Version 0.1 - Initial Release.

Download:

Scans:
https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/results/file/7f329a9b27854f10a2fd0eaeaf355898/regular
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...ed8f11ebc1cae16db560d05e/analysis/1444200784/

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
Good stuff. You should definitely make an esp for the game or some form of "entity" finder.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Good stuff. You should definitely make an esp for the game or some form of "entity" finder.
Yeah i just finished the client-sided telehack, bit buggy but it lets you fly around the map which is cool and explore the whole dungeon without actually telling the server you're moving, will update once i clean up the controls.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods