Download POC Model Logger/DIY wallhack tool

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Sup

I was working on a new model logger when I realised it could easily be turned into a sort of 'make your own wallhack' kind of thing.
Now that I've got the idea down pat I'm going to restart it from the ground up with a huge focus on OO and a nice UI to go with it.
I figured as it works well enough that I might as well post it here so you can get a rough idea of what's to come.

WARNING:
Because it's a proof of concept release it's needlessly tedious to use! (and did I also mention buggy?)
  • Inject the dll into your game (currently only directx9 is supported, but the idea is one day all dx/ogl should be covered) using an injector of your choice (I prefer winject)
  • Press delete to bring up the info (this also loads your cleaned dump files again, useful if you need to quickly add something to favourites)
  • Press insert to start/stop logging
  • In the folder where your games .exe is there should now be a folder called dumps
  • Put mdldmpSorter.exe in this folder and run it to start the sorting
  • Choose your filters
  • 99% of the time you will want to type 'y' when asked about stride filtering. Players, weapons, vehicles, buildings, basically anything 3D uses stride 32.
  • Next you will also be asked if you want a min numvert/primcount, Experiment to see what is useful for you.
  • Back in game hit delete twice to reload the new cleaned dump file

Controls:
Use the up and down arrow keys to cycle through the models and the left and right arrows to increment/decrement the current selection by 100.
Press shift+b to save the current model to the favourites list (don't bother with the UI at the moment unless you are running it in fullscreen!)
Press F6 to save your list and F7 to load it.
Home key toggles UI
End key sets the model selection to 0
Alt switches between drawing the models in the cleaned dump list and the models in your Favourites list.
Middle mouse moves the menu to the cursor (see above)

Congratulations you can now create your own wall hacks with no programming experience!

Told you it was tedious but all this shit will be fixed in the next release

Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...8102ad5c7742cbd9004fe8d2/analysis/1427466908/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/9e7ecda79a1cf551abe0acd0e78c81b8982eef64

Please note I only tested this in red faction guerilla and CSS/CSGO, which worked. It crashed on cod2. Hit and miss at the moment. Also if anyone is wondering why its so big, I linked it statically in an effort to avoid posts like "it dun work error couldnt find whatever.dll".

There are a heap more features planned for this but if you have any suggestions feel free to post them.

Don't forget to click thanks/tell me how pretty I am

Attachments

Last edited:

Serrec

Sep 19, 2014
very nice work could you add an option that perma draws those models instead of only drawing them when they are not fully visible?
also somehow possible to adjust the distance?

Last edited by a moderator:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
very nice work could you add an option that perma draws those models instead of only drawing them when they are not fully visible?
also somehow possible to adjust the distance?
All this does is hook DirectX. Anything to do with when a model is being drawn is down to the games engine.
What do you mean by adjust the distance? If its distance its drawn at, see above.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods