Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Attachments approved, just text files. And also for your information, please, this is not a "compile this program for me" forum. If your thread was deleted before, it means there was something unwanted, refrain from recreating threads which were deleted before.

CHAOS-THEORY

Dec 7, 2012
Attachments approved, just text files. And also for your information, please, this is not a "compile this program for me" forum. If your thread was deleted before, it means there was something unwanted, refrain from recreating threads which were deleted before.

i guess it hv something to do wid c++ -.-

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I went ahead and compiled both files into a dll since the code required some minor tweaking, GameWindow.c_str()) needed to be converted to LPCWSTR, and from the way I read his posting it seemed to me he doesn't have any programming experience. Sorry if this bothers anyone that I went ahead and did it, but since the post was approved I decided I would help out.

spanajya It's understandable if you don't have any programming experience. We all had none at some point in our life, but I do strongly encourage you to learn some programming, or at the very least how to compile programs/libraries. This will allow you to do build your own files, learn some programming, and you won't have to wait for people to reply. Learning these things can only benefit you. Who knows, maybe you'll learn that programming is a undiscovered hobby that you might enjoy. :) P.S. I'm considering this my good deed for the week. :D

DLL MD5 - 2802BD0190FC82AA84C653F2DDF1A83A
ZIP MD5 - 2435F6B80D05480DE2EF8A6DACD78533

VirusTotal
Jotti

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts