Solved Please help me with the function "World to screen"

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

VDV777

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 31, 2013
Can not convert from 3D to 2D coordinates. Please help me how to do it, and most importantly - the source code.

XR069

Mar 16, 2013
Remove the Z coordinate, or you want the X and Y from your screen and not the game?

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
World to screen is often game dependent, there is no 'universal' one, although some methods can apply on many games

XR069

Mar 16, 2013
Well, it's almost impossible, but with D3D complex functions you can get there, I actually tried to make that for my aimbot, but no success

VDV777

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 31, 2013
Remove the Z coordinate, or you want the X and Y from your screen and not the game?
ESP box is drawn in my Direct X menu, and the players are drawn in the game, so it turns out that in my direct X menu has an "X", "Y", and the game has an "X", "Y", "Z" coordinates, + need a lot of things to consider ...... It's hard for me yet, but I'd like to move on and not stay in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods