Solved Please Help, Dumping a Dll

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Sosa

Aug 5, 2015
Hi ive been needing help on this for a while now, so I decided ill make a post. Basically whenever i use PETools or CHimpREC on a game called combat arms, i can dump the engine and other Dlls, But not the DLL i need, which is CShell.dll and everything ive tried hasnt worked, The dll is not with the other dlls when i click on engine.exe it shows other dlls but not the one i need. if someone can please help me or tell me another method i just need to dump the dll. Thanks for reading :D

this is what im talking about btw where the dll doesnt show up

Last edited:
Reactions: GADEJT76

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I read an article awhile back about deleting the hackshield folders within the game directory, and then jumping the HS check. Look for something like "wrong version" and jmp it and you should be good. Could also byte scan and jmp it for your trainer. I haven't actually tried this method, but i do remember several people talking about it working.

Sosa

Aug 5, 2015
I read an article awhile back about deleting the hackshield folders within the game directory, and then jumping the HS check. Look for something like "wrong version" and jmp it and you should be good. Could also byte scan and jmp it for your trainer. I haven't actually tried this method, but i do remember several people talking about it working.
Wow finally someone answered thank u dude, i will try this tomorrow when I get time! that actually sounds like it will work!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods