Download Phasmophobia Hack Game Update - 2.3 "public-build"

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
do i have to download it again with every new update? Right now ive seen that there came an " offset " update. Is it something important?
Im not so much into all that coding / modding stuff xd
No. I like to compile dlls because its fun.

• Haha
Reactions: Lukor and Kekz

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Top Poster Of Month
Mar 28, 2020
Sorry for asking something that i dont know about? Im German and have no clue what "offsets" means.
But if u wanna slap me come and do it, send me an DM
No. Wasn't specifically meant you, but kinda applies to you. It's just sad that this is a guidedhacking forum, people should atleast read the bible and get the basic knowledge about hacks. People used to get banned for not knowing the little basics.

Reactions: Icew0lf

Comantho

Nov 11, 2020
The Game crashed when I closed the Ghost Info tab, now it doesnt wanna open when I start a game

nconnell77

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 7, 2020

Game: Phasmophobia
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Publish: 18. Sep. 2020
Engine: Unity
Graphics Engine: Don't know, most likely DX11

Phasmophobia is a co-op horror game where your team members of paranormal investigators will investigate haunted locations filled with paranormal activity and gather evidence of the paranormal events. You use your ghost hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of the ghost that is haunting that location. This Phasmophobia hack will allow you to see the ghost throughout gameplay, it will display the name of the ghost, it's type, it's trigger and it's favorite location, making it easier to track. It includes a menu that allows you to enable the Ghost ESP and increase both your experience and your money. There are also features which automatically complete the main mission and the side missions.

Features
  • GhostInfo
  • Ghost, OuijaBoard, Bone ESP
  • Use any normal DLL injector.
Have fun and don't let the ghost hunt your mates all day. =)

Dropping the Sanity doesn't drop the sanity and it stays the same,

Nov 19, 2020
As people from another community now destroy the game and release there trash here is my last little update.

Phasmophobia Hack

Added Features

* Menu Key: DEL (Thanks @Rake for your stackoverflow answer)
* Little menu design which doesn't look like completly trash
* Ghost ESP
* + 123 EXP
* + 123 $$$
* Developer Mode (basicly give 100$ because developer added youtuber free money option and choose which ghost you want to get in your contract - host only)
* Added if ghost is shy or not (ya, not visible on that screen)
* Unlock Doors - doesn't work during hunt though
* Complete Main Mission (Which ghost?)
* Complete all side missions (DNA/Bone is missing, but who cares)

Sadly the Ghost actions are not working this reliable now.
Will try to add some easy RPC calls as everybody can send networking commands to every client.
As always these are features where you don't necessary destroy the fun of other players.

Screenshots

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png
how do i download this one with the nice looking GUI when i click on download the download7 resources is red and the download button button gives me only the one with the bad looking menu ;-;

Reactions: stucrab and Caesar
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.