Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Hey !
I used GH Injector. Online works everything fine with the data ( in which room he is etc ). As soon as i press " Panic " it crashes.
Does it have something to do with the Injector? You said that u use monojabber but tbh, i cant find the exe of it :|. pls help
The latest version is not Mono. It's a c++ dll.
Panic should not crash. Will fix it soon.
PS: Is fixed in next update.

Last edited:

sft

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 28, 2020
Hey !
I used GH Injector. Online works everything fine with the data ( in which room he is etc ). As soon as i press " Panic " it crashes.
Does it have something to do with the Injector? You said that u use monojabber but tbh, i cant find the exe of it :|. pls help
Not sure what panic is for. I pushed it too and it closed my game so now I don't touch it

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
ok this is gonna sound stupid but what is unloads the hack? all of it works fine so not sure why that is there
Dude ur going on my nerves. your posts are nonsense most of the time.

1. dont post 3 posts after eachother. the edit function was invented for a reason, instead of doing another post just edit your post and add content.
2. god gave you a brain for a reason. most of your posts can be solved by just thinking about it. if you think REALLY REALLY hard about it..what you think could an UNLOAD button do? i give you a hint..the button does not inject the hack :ftb: .
3. give metrix a rest,..i understood that your not into gamehacking and dont understand what a gameupdate means and/or why certain features are missing at the moment.
but for gods sake, think before posting

sft

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 28, 2020
Dude ur going on my nerves. your posts are nonsense most of the time.

1. dont post 3 posts after eachother. the edit function was invented for a reason, instead of doing another post just edit your post and add content.
2. god gave you a brain for a reason. most of your posts can be solved by just thinking about it. if you think REALLY REALLY hard about it..what you think could an UNLOAD button do? i give you a hint..the button does not inject the hack :ftb: .
3. give metrix a rest,..i understood that your not into gamehacking and dont understand what a gameupdate means and/or why certain features are missing at the moment.
but for gods sake, think before posting
If this site wasn't so confusing as to how to reply to something someone wrote then maybe that would help. You however are rude and the way you speak to people is uncalled for. Also I am not a dude. It's pretty bad if that is how you treat people that donate to this site. This isn't the only one that exists. So far everyone I have spoke to has been friendly except for you.

dretax

CIL Expert
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Mar 28, 2020
If this site wasn't so confusing as to how to reply to something someone wrote then maybe that would help. You however are rude and the way you speak to people is uncalled for. Also I am not a dude. It's pretty bad if that is how you treat people that donate to this site. This isn't the only one that exists. So far everyone I have spoke to has been friendly except for you.
Xenforo is one of the simplest forum systems to use. I think you misunderstand what this site stands for. The base members are specialized reverse engineers in something. There are people who know their stuff far better than anybody on the forums. This website isn't for people to be going around downloading hacks, but to become a "hacker", or reverse engineers.
@Icew0lf is not rude, he is a well respected person here, It's just what we are sometimes getting on the forum from people. Asking "dum-dum" questions. Now... I understand that you are probably not going to do that as you are only interested in the Phasmophobia hack right now.

The "panic button" term in hacking means you got afraid or scared due to detection of anti-cheat, people, or whatever, and you quickly want to close the hack and the game.
When you inject into a process, you are actually loading the DLL into the game, and the programming code gets loaded into the memory, and can alter the game's functions in this example. Tried to be simple as possible.
"Unloading" the code is sometimes not comfortable, or easy, or kinda stupid so the easy way to "remove" your cheat from the game, is by unloading it naturally... AKA terminating the game it self.

Now you should know the little basics.

I well appreciate you donating to the website, but Rake would have been much more mean if it came to him talking about the website guidelines. We are well aware that this isn't the only site that exists, but the ban hammer gets dropped on ignorant people quite fast anyway. This isn't a regular download cheats website either=)

Last edited:
Reactions: sft, obdr and Kekz

MTC40

Nov 2, 2020
i wanna thank you for the amazing people for putting this ijection out, great job!very useful

neorax

Oct 30, 2020
I've been trying to use this for couple days now. First of all im using the up to date Version and GH Injector.

However I seem to struggle with the settings. I tried playing on default settings and after a while like 5-10 mins the game freezes and closes.
Any settings that are important or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

coadder

Nov 6, 2020
I have one question, if this was already asked let me know.
1st: Do i use this on the beta build or the other one? most of you know that for example you go into steam libary and choose "beta build". So does it matter which one i use ?
2nd: is it normal, that i just have " infos " of the ghost? Seems like you can control things like knocking on doors, seeing the ghost etc.
Like i said; if those 2 question had been answered already tell me please.

Crassmaker

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 13, 2020
I have one question, if this was already asked let me know.
1st: Do i use this on the beta build or the other one? most of you know that for example you go into steam libary and choose "beta build". So does it matter which one i use ?
2nd: is it normal, that i just have " infos " of the ghost? Seems like you can control things like knocking on doors, seeing the ghost etc.
Like i said; if those 2 question had been answered already tell me please.
1. Try it for yourself, should be easy. But since most people use the live version, I would guess, it's for the live version. If most of the intern stuff wasn't changed in the beta compared to the live, it should work too.
2. Look at the changelog on the Updates tab:
Icetrix version aka 2.0:
Features
* Crosshair
* Force MasterClient (you are another host basicly)
* Ghost Info (Name, Type, Room, Age, Gender, ShyOrNot)
* Ghost, Bone, Ouija Board ESP
The 2.2 version:
Updated to newest game version.

Same features as 2.0 and 2.1
+ Activity Monitor

Reactions: coadder

nicraist

Nov 1, 2020
Hello good afternoon, first of all my congratulations to metrix for this launch. I am new to this forum and never downloaded anything. I am having trouble downloading the software from "VirusTotal". Someone could help me?

TheSnowStorm

Oct 14, 2020
Hello good afternoon, first of all my congratulations to metrix for this launch. I am new to this forum and never downloaded anything. I am having trouble downloading the software from "VirusTotal". Someone could help me?
Hi! Download button is located at the top right, above advertise banners.
It's indeed awesome work by metrix, thanks to him (y)

lmffao

Dank Tier Donator
Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone know the Payload: Namespace/Classname & Methodname values for the injector? (y)

E.G ( MonoJabber Phasmophobia.exe Phasmophobia.dll Icetrix Loader Load )

Never mind seems to work fine with regular injector.
Thanks Metrix

Last edited:

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Stop roast my roaches in this thread. Please go ahead.
Does anyone know the Payload: Namespace/Classname & Methodname values for the injector? (y)

E.G ( MonoJabber Phasmophobia.exe Phasmophobia.dll Icetrix Loader Load )

Never mind seems to work fine with regular injector.
Thanks Metrix
Ye. I edited the OP now. This is no mono cheat. Also this is the last time I will mention it.

coadder

Nov 6, 2020
do i have to download it again with every new update? Right now ive seen that there came an " offset " update. Is it something important?
Im not so much into all that coding / modding stuff xd