0x14 years
Coding Language
C++

Game: Phasmophobia
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Publish: 18. Sep. 2020
Engine: Unity
Graphics Engine: Don't know, most likely DX11

Phasmophobia is a co-op horror game where your team members of paranormal investigators will investigate haunted locations filled with paranormal activity and gather evidence of the paranormal events. You use your ghost hunting equipment to search for and record evidence of the ghost that is haunting that location. This Phasmophobia hack will allow you to see the ghost throughout gameplay, it will display the name of the ghost, it's type, it's trigger and it's favorite location, making it easier to track. This cheat includes a menu that allows you to enable the Ghost ESP and increase both your experience and your money. There are also features which automatically complete the main mission and the side missions.

TinyTake01-12-2020-10-44-24_637424558670123916.png a.png

Phasmophobia Hack Public Features (04.12.2020 - latest working with stable and beta)
  • Ghost ESP
  • Player ESP
  • OuijaBoard ESP
  • DNAEvidence / Bone ESP
  • Ghost Activity Monitor Hack
  • Speed hack
  • Auto updating offsets (yes, without changes on the used function signatures this will work forever)
  • GH watermark
  • AntiCheat Hooks
The game starts out simply enough; you and your team arrive at an abandoned building in search of ghosts. You're curious, but you also need to be careful; ghosts are very real, and very deadly. Your first step is finding where the ghost is - this is kind of hard when it's invisible. Maybe the ghost is in another room, or maybe you need to find the right equipment to detect the ghost - this can be time consuming and frustrating. This Phasmophobia hack will help you tracking the ghost and your teammates, as the ESP features will let you see everything through the walls. You also need to figure out what type of ghost you're dealing with, and this cheat has a Ghost Info feature to help you with that - you can see the room it spawns in, whether it's shy or not, and various other ghost stats. What happens if the ghost spawns, and you don't find a place to hide in time? Some of the ghosts are slow and you can easily outrun them, but with others your only option is to hide and wait. The speedhack cheat can be the difference between life and death, allowing you to outrun an angry ghost before he catches you. It's also time consuming trying to track down all the items in the level, so this cheat shows where the DNA evidence, bone evidence, and Ouija Board are on the level.

One really frustrating thing with hacks and cheats is when the game gets updated, a lot of them stop working. This Phasmophobia hack is quite clever though, it uses signature scanning to update its offsets, meaning that game updates will probably break other Phasmophobia hacks , but this cheat will keep on working unless the devs really try to make a major change to things. This cheat makes losing the game basically impossible, every possible cheat you could want has been implemented. In comparison to many other cheats you can download online, this is definitely the best one.

Credits to the guys over at AmongUsMenu who teached me how to dynamicly resolve il2cpp functions instead of dumping those offsets all over and over again.

This cheat is brought to you by me and GuidedHacking. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
As people from another community now destroy the game and release there trash here is my last little update.

Phasmophobia Hack

Added Features

* Menu Key: DEL (Thanks @Rake for your stackoverflow answer)
* Little menu design which doesn't look like completly trash
* Ghost ESP
* + 123 EXP
* + 123 $$$
* Developer Mode (basicly give 100$ because developer added youtuber free money option and choose which ghost you want to get in your contract - host only)
* Added if ghost is shy or not (ya, not visible on that screen)
* Unlock Doors - doesn't work during hunt though
* Complete Main Mission (Which ghost?)
* Complete all side missions (DNA/Bone is missing, but who cares)

Sadly the Ghost actions are not working this reliable now.
Will try to add some easy RPC calls as everybody can send networking commands to every client.
As always these are features where you don't necessary destroy the fun of other players.

Screenshots

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013

TheSnowStorm

Oct 14, 2020
Hello!
I have been looking for a decent menu that has ESP and info stuff in it, and it's great indeed!
But I ran into some weird problem, not sure if it should be like that. If I start a public/private lobby, I can't hear others anymore, only global chat attempt *beep* *beep*, nor others can hear me. If I don't run this mod, it's all fine.
Is there any possible solution for that?
Thanks in advance.

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Thats weired. Think thats not an issue with this hack.
I have no time to debug this as I already have a look at the beta (il2cpp instead pure mono)

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
U need to use the beta version of the game..u can choose it in steam. It will fix the alt tab audio bug.

But the hack wont work with the beta Version

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013

TheSnowStorm

Oct 14, 2020
Thanks for the great work!
But which injector do you need to use? I've tried mono injector that I used before, that doesn't seem to work anymore. Guess it's not melon loader either? Sorry, I'm quite new to that stuff :megusta:
Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Snype

Cheatus

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2020
Thanks for the great work!
But which injector do you need to use? I've tried mono injector that I used before, that doesn't seem to work anymore. Guess it's not melon loader either? Sorry, I'm quite new to that stuff :megusta:
Thanks in advance!
You want to use the GH injector works perfect for me, I hope you can add back the trolling options, make it more fun for my friends when we play and they have no idea why those things are happening haha

Reactions: metrix

Deadevilgrounds

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 30, 2020
I think the game had an update today, the hack causes the game to crash when injected which it didn't last night. Great hack btw.

Martinek951

Dec 15, 2012
Hello, thank you for your work, metrix!

How can I inject it?
Description says there is everything we need for this to work. I only found dll in the archive. I tried GH Injector but it crashes.

Thank you

Reactions: Streppo

metrix

0x90
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Oct 11, 2013
Hello, thank you for your work, metrix!

How can I inject it?
Description says there is everything we need for this to work. I only found dll in the archive. I tried GH Injector but it crashes.

Thank you
Inject it when you are in the preparation room