Discuss Personal cheats pros and cons

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Prog1v1

Silenced
Jan 16, 2017
I'm new to hacking games and I would like someone to clear a few things up for me. Every hacker that I know said to just make your own hacks then you won't get caught... is this true? I mean, if someone learns the same way to hack (code/program) from the same person and uses their techniques then wouldn't you have the same detectable hack?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm new to hacking games and I would like someone to clear a few things up for me. Every hacker that I know said to just make your own hacks then you won't get caught... is this true? I mean, if someone learns the same way to hack (code/program) from the same person and uses their techniques then wouldn't you have the same detectable hack?
If you write your own code, from scratch the assembly has a estimated probability of matching a signature for a detected hack of less than 5%. Each function you C&P will increase that probability. Like any business, funds are limited and funds get appropriated to things that do the greatest good. VAC can't commit time and energy to manually reversing every personal hack out there. But if you shared it with 50 people, the return on investment makes it justifiable. They make signatures for the assembly just like you make patterns for pattern scanning. The assembly is a result of how the code is compiled, seeing that everyone uses the same compiler options public code will generally always have the same signature. You could possibly screw with compiler options that could result in different signature and therefore bypass detection. But WriteProcessMemory on viewangles will always be the same, no real way of bypassing that sort of detection. Hope that helps

Xploit

Ride the Pony
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 27, 2016
Pretty much what they were telling you is public code is more detectable because well.. its public , Dont copy and paste anyones code learn how it works and try to write it yourself your own way , thats how i learn , and as long as you keep it private theres a very low risk of detection

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods