Solved Performing .dll injection through video recording software

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

PrinceOfSaiyans

Oct 13, 2014
Hey, I was thinking about this the other day, processes such as Fraps, RadeonPro, Shadowplay and many others inject .dlls into games for the purpose of recording. I theorize it can be possible to use these to inject .dlls that are hack related. FLEEP if you read this/see this please make a tutorial on it, this is the most stealth method I can think of to inject .dll so the Anti Cheats can never detect them.

brinkz

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Sep 3, 2012
Interesting thought. How does FRAPs display framerate into a game?
I assume the name of .dll doesn't matter. It is the functions that are called that are not allowed by anti cheat software.
Check how many times e.g. EndScene is called per second, not really hard to do so.
Also Anti Cheats can check for the dlls checksum / signatures in the sections still, so the injection may be stealth but the module can easily be detected as modified, might work on some low AC's though.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Interesting thought. How does FRAPs display framerate into a game?
I assume the name of .dll doesn't matter. It is the functions that are called that are not allowed by anti cheat software.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods