Community Paywall Deployed 1/1/2020

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is always my favorite, people will make 7 accounts and they'll all get flagged and banned, next time they logon I get notified again, and get to see "Viewing member profile Rake" as if I give a fuck, they think they're gonna send me a PM or file a complaint and they're gonna get unbanned? #1 it's impossible to PM me. #2 you're a piece of shit, why would I ever unban you

1609866242607.png

I'm getting 5-10 Contact Us Forms everyday from people "this isn't fair! I only made 14 accounts trying to bypass your paywall! It wasn't me, my dog made those accounts! you are a jerk!"

Grow up people, it says right on the registration form "You will be banned permanently for life if you make multiple accounts"

If you are this fucking stupid, then you're also too stupid to follow the GHB, let's be honest

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
12,000 users were detected in the past 2 months making multiple accounts to bypass the paywall, they were given a choice after detection:

donate or be banned permanently

Only 4 of them donated (totaling 13$ lmao), the rest chose to be banned permanently

28 users made more than 10 accounts

268 users made more than 2 accounts

70 disposable email domains added to blocklist, totaling over 120,000 blocked temporary email domains

0 false positive detections.

This generated over 100 Contact Us Form messages from pathetic turd brained dick whistlers.

Ran detection retroactively and discovered 30,000 duplicate accounts before November 2020

Dumbest fucking people on the planet. I have absolutely no pity for you retards.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
1100 registrations attempts per day
50% of all registration attempts are automatically rejected

550 successful registrations per day
50% of all the successful registrations fail approval and are banned

Only 330 real accounts are made each day

of which 5% are probably successful bypasses of the paywall

I spend 2 hours everyday just banning people who try to bypass the paywall.

The solution to this problem is to completely disable free access to GH.

The same people that made 5 accounts and got banned, will be the same people that complain about having to pay (which they caused)

These are the same people that shitpost and ruin forums who also complain about not being able to post (which they caused)

It's simple action & consequence, these people are so fucking stupid that they can't even comprehend these simple things.

If your actions hurt other people & yourself, you're not just hopeless, you're stupid and you're a detriment to society, your existence is a net loss to humanity.

1610214747439.png

You should see the bullshit these idiots try to attempt to bypass the paywall, they're the dumbest fucking people on the planet it's really sad.

And they think they are so sneaky...it's pathetic, no wonder aliens don't contact us, the average human is dumber than a sack of dog shit

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
In the past, if you tried to bypass the paywall I banned your secondary accounts, and gave you a warning on your original account.

It is clear, that this is a waste of my time.

From now on, you will be banned without warning, permanently on all your accounts.

GH does not need, or want pieces of shit like you.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Every month I refund over 200$. If you are a piece of shit, I don't want your money. 99% of donators are nice people that just want to support GH.

The other 1% are rancid pools of afterbirth who I ban and refund.

If you make 6 accounts trying to bypass the paywall, get banned and then attempt to donate, I will refund and ban you again.

If you are a piece of shit, you do not deserve GH.

Your pathetic 2$ donation is a drop of piss in my fucking toilet. So blow it out your ass and fuck off.

Your irreparable stupidity will result in the paywall being raised to 10$. My actions are a direct reaction to the environment, i.e. you.

Which brings us back to this:

The fourth basic law of human stupidity:

" Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake. "

Hence my zero tolerance policy.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I can't believe I am still banning 400+ people everyday...all you have to do is:
  • use a real email address
  • do not make more than 1 account
Worst case scenario:
  • donate 2$
If there isn't a genocide against stupid, pathetic cunts in the next 20 years, then humanity is truly doomed.

• Sad
Reactions: Kix and Petko123

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Still banning 400-500 users per day...

If each one of these users donated 2$ I could hire LiveOverflow to make a new GHB that is 1000x better and pay him 800$/day to do it.

Or you brainless cunts can continue to avoid donating 2$ and get banned permanently...it's up to you...

and btw, this is the same exact reasoning why governments and corporations absolutely do not give a fuck about you and treat you like human cattle

No matter what anyone does to try to help you, you will ultimately make the choice which fucks yourself because you're so fucking stupid you have no ability to comprehend the future and how your actions affect it. You are no smarter than an animal, which is why people become human farmers, they don't believe you deserve the dignity of being of the same species and they exploit you without a moments hesitation. That's how fucking stupid you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Petko123 and Sparks

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Are you guys ready for this? This is not a joke...

Total Members: 208,904
Banned Members: 90,212

You guys might think I'm being crazy in this thread, but as you can see, this is an absolutely, ridiculously huge problem.

This is why I don't make tutorials anymore, the game hacking community is the most ungrateful pile of dog shit on the planet. Complete waste of time trying to help selfish cucks.

I will never do anything free again for anyone.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Well unfortunately it's time to block all VPNs

I'm telling you over 500 people are trying to bypass the paywall everyday...this is insane...I'm being pushed to do things I never thought I would because of these pathetic shitty people.

Get fucked retards, 1,1780,000,000 IP addresses can now be blocked with 1 button press, will be doing some testing and then go live with it.

1611966842191.png

Due to extreme abuse, all non-residential IPs are now blocked during registration and login. When we are under ddos attack, the same thing will automatically be applied globally to the entire website.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Not a single duplicate account has been created since I started blocking VPNs, normally there are 15-20 per hour, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow

The paywall is becoming stronger than you could ever imagine

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
These are the dumbest fucking people on the planet, they get blocked for multiple accounts, they turn on VPN, they get blocked for having VPN, then they are turning off their VPNs and then register again using the same IP they registered the last 10 accounts on...

Imagine being this stupid...

Reading the logs is giving me down syndrome

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Daily Registration Statistics:
Unique Users who Visit /register/: 14,000
Unique Users who pass cloudflare WAF: 8,000
Unique Users who pass /register/ captcha: 3,500
Unique Users who use a residential IP address: 1,500
Unique users who successfully submit a registration: 1,000
Unique Users without previous GH accounts: 750
Unique Users who use a real email address: 500
Unique Users who successfully activate via email: 300
Unique Users who pass my manual inspection: 275

Get fucked retards

I have never, in my entire life, attempted to register on a website without using a real email address without the intent to actually register to use the site like a normal person. These people are legally fucking retarded and should be shot on sight.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
1614010566086.png

Bro, how many warnings do I need to put? People honestly think this is fake, and continue to put fake emails/multiple accounts...there are 2 captchas also...and they'll fill this form out with fake information 5-6 times...

idk what else to do

Status
Not open for further replies.