Community Paywall Deployed 1/1/2020

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
On January 1st, a paywall was deployed. In order to make posts you must donate a minimum of 1$

Free Users can read the forum and download attachments
But you are only allowed to post and interact with the forum if you donate 1$

To upgrade your account -> Account upgrades

If you are unwilling to donate 1$ then you are probably unwilling to take game hacking seriously as well. The point of the donation is to prove that you are serious.

This has nothing to do with making money. The purpose of the paywall is to stop lazy and immature people from posting. We do not want you here if you are not serious about game hacking. It's ok to be a noob but we are not babysitting children anymore.

I didn't sign up to baby sit 11 year olds, I signed up to teach people how to hack.

Here is an example of what we deal with everyday - This is why the paywall is coming

Community - We are not babysitters

Users with more than 5 posts have been grandfathered in and added to the poster usergroup.

The Meme Tier Donator group has been retired, everyone who was a Meme Tier Donator has been move to the Dank Tier Donator usergroup.

Shit Coder and Contributor Usergroups have also been retired.

There may be a few bugs, which we will work out over the next week. Report any issues you have via Contact Us

Cess Squad

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Many people may have been worried (including me) that the Paywall would have negative consequences.

I have checked the statistics over the past 2 days and it has been a massive success, we are actually doing the same or better on all metrics.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
It's been a month since the paywall, post count and traffic have both dropped 15% but all other metrics are exactly the same if not better.

Revenue is the same despite publishing 4x the number of videos which is bull shit.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sadly there has been an increase in the level of extreme mental retardation on the forum the past couple months, for this reason I have raised the 1$ member to 2$. It's 100% always the 1$ people that post the most retarded shit in the world and then get banned. This is such a waste of time for everyone and all it does is clog up our forum with garbage.

In order for GH to be better, the people must be better. If you refuse to be better, you will be banned. We are not babysitters for retards.

If this trend continues I will continue raising the price. If people want babysitting they will be forced to pay a babysitter's salary.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The paywall will be upgraded over the next couple of months.

Starting today:

Thread View Limitations
Guests (users that are not logged in) can only view 10 threads before being forced to register
Registered users can view unlimited threads (including free members)

Resource Manager Download limitations
Free Members = 2 downloads per month
Full Member (2$) = 5 downloads per month
Dank Tier Donator & Nobleman = 15 downloads per month
Trump Tier Donator = 30 downloads per month
Fleep Tier Donator = unlimited
Meme, Dank & Escobar Tier VIP = Unlimited

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Everyday ~100 people try to bypass the paywall. Two people have created more than 6 accounts in attempts to bypass it. If it's worth the time it takes to make 6+ accounts using different email addresses, IP addresses & browsers over the course of several hours, then it is clearly worth a small 2$ donation.

Coming soon:

Higher resource download limitations
Weekly attachment download limitations
Renewable account upgrade subscriptions (with lifetime subscription opportunity)

We will be removing the paywall for posting, and instead move to a freemium model, where you can use the site for free (including free posting) with extreme limitations and the option to upgrade.

GH was a dream, one which I have devoted myself to for 7 years.

The GH dream is now dead, killed by all the selfish pieces of shit in the game hacking community.

Now I too, am a selfish piece of shit just like you.

I will be turning GH into a website for retards, just like all the others.

If you are upset by this, please know, that this is your fault.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
All donation usergroups will be converted to 6-12 month recurring subscriptions, except for Fleep Tier Donator (50$), this will be the only lifetime tier.

This will not affect the Nobleman, or VIP ranks

More information will be provided in the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
The paywall works as intended, this graph shows the number of upgrades purchased each month

1606000798455.png

If this continues to trend upwards, I can continue to devote my entire life to GH. Otherwise I have to move on to something else.

I will continue to adapt the paywall as needed.

Making more tutorials and helping more people doesn't = more money. Some people don't like the idea of a paywall, but the reality is, people won't donate unless you force them, because they are selfish pieces of shit.

If you're mad at me for being "selfish" be aware, all I did was become one of you, so hate yourself instead. I led this community with pure integrity for 7 years and no one gave a shit, now I'm a piece of shit and everyone is sending me money. See how it works? Once again, you caused this, not me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.