Download PayDay 2 Script Genie 75+ Scripts

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kopuz

Apr 8, 2013
Pay Day 2 Script Genie​
by Kopuz

Anti Virus Scan 1:Click Here
Anti Virus Scan 2:Click Here

PD2Script Genie is NOT A TRAINER, PD2Script Genie is a custom lua script builder designed to overwrite the .lua files that your trainer uses.

PD2Script Genie currently has 75 scripts in its library more will be added over time.

Keep PD2SGenie.exe in the same directory as:
"Temp"
"Pay Day 2 Script Library"
"My Scripts"

Please don't edit or move the scripts from the library otherwise you will encounter some issues with PD2 Script Genie, if you wish to modify the scripts make a copy and edit that or of-course edit them within Pay Day 2 Script Genie ;).

All scripts within the library have been pulled off the internet from various websites, I take no credit for any of the scripts held in the library i can only take credit for creating the application to build, edit and organize them.

Credits to the original script authors has been given, if you wish to see your scripts in Pay Day 2 Script Genie's library email me at c_cannock@hotmail.com.

Don't forget to check for updates! Pay Day 2 Script Genie will be updated on a regular basis to smooth out any known issues.

Pay day 2 Script Genie (Quick Tutorial)
#Choose what type of script you want by selecting a category from the drop down list or scroll through the tabs.

#Check the boxes of the scripts you want to use.

#If you have the option to input a value then enter your desired value *most of the values that can be changed are multipliers.

#Click "Import to Script" this needs to be done on every tab/category.

#Once you are done and you have the script you desire click "File" and then "Save" as a ".lua"

#Some scripts will only work if you are host these are marked with "Blue" text.
Peace Out!

Screen Shot
PD2_SGSS2.jpg

Larger .PNG Screen Shot (Click to View)

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Nice share thanks. Will be checking this out.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
I don't play PD2 but this looks good. Thanks for uploading.

ABartX

Dec 4, 2013
hey Kopuz,
thank you very much for this useful script prog :)

greetz ABartX

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods