gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
Heys guys, problems again!
module.jpg

I'm trying to make a simple Health hack for this game, address always changes, i'm doing patternscan method.. but can't seem to find the right module ...

DWORD healthAddy = FindPattern("Magicka.exe", "\x89\x0A\x8B\x76\x14\xFF\x0E", "xxxxxxx");
And crashes!

Any advice?

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
you can view what module an address is in via cheat engine memory viewer, right click your address and browse this memory region:
It will show you (Process.exe |Client.dll | Some.dll) etc

Last edited:

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
Thats what i did, i've attached one image, doesn't show any module before addresses, yes, there is a module name after addresses, but when i use it i get crash!
And i'm pretty sure my signature scan is right!

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Thats what i did, i've attached one image, doesn't show any module before addresses, yes, there is a module name after addresses, but when i use it i get crash!
Upload the picture to imgur.com or an other site like this..

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
would be easier if you can upload to imageshack instead of an attachment as i cant see it yet not aprooved.

if it doesnt say any module maybe its loaded before the first module kinda of like an initializer in C++ before main, if not find it several times and it should be in a region like 02000000 to 02FFFFFFFF or something and then you can get your range.
this is highly NOT Recomended but you could just start scan from 0000000000 to FFFFFFFFFFF but this will more than likley cause a crash or a high rate of detection.

if its loaded before process.exe you can just start search at 0000000 and end at the address of process.exe

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
Sorry, i thought you guys could see it!
https://w3devz.com.br/img/module.jpg
Image link

I did some pointer scanning, i got a few things, steam.dll and other things!
I think this game does not have any anti-cheat! There's no worries about detection at this point!

Attachments

You can download 0 Attachments
Last edited:

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Sorry, i thought you guys could see it!
https://w3devz.com.br/img/module.jpg
Image link

I did some pointer scanning, i got a few things, steam.dll and other things!
I think this game does not have any anti-cheat! There's no worries about detection at this point!
:p well if you could get a pointer to it, that would be better, try use ollydbg/IDA and find an offset to it, else if its not loaded in a module only thing i can think of is find its general memory region and scan that area, as i said not recomended due to crash/detection but scan all of code but that will most likley not work. best try find a pointer.

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
I will try to get the right pointer then, the problem is, i'm not doing a address & offset based hack, if i get the pointer i still can use signature scan right?

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
I will try to get the right pointer then, the problem is, i'm not doing a address & offset based hack, if i get the pointer i still can use signature scan right?
well once you have a pointer there would be no need but sure you could, get the pointer address and scan from there :)

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
Ok, the only reason i'm doing this by signature scans is that i'm studying it right now!
I'm changing every hack that i've made with address and offsets to sig/scans, just for fun!

Thank you very much for this advice :D

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
Ok, the only reason i'm doing this by signature scans is that i'm studying it right now!
I'm changing every hack that i've made with address and offsets to sig/scans, just for fun!

Thank you very much for this advice :D
aha your very welcome, the best one to do would be black ops zombie level hacks, that is the perfect hack for signature scans, if you need any help with it just let me know id be happy to help, also sometiems its not good to use them the time to use them is say you have 10 addresses that never change but all have similar bytes but only one address works (it switches between them) and that address has different bytes - thats when its most usefull or finding an address that has no pointer :)

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
That seems pretty complex for me right now! lol, i'm getting a few different methods so i can understand this hacking thing, which is not that easy to me!
I need to cover everything before do something that really worth it!
My goal is Online games, but not yet!

I will try Black Ops Zombies, downloading now!
Lets see what can i do with it!

Thanks again :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods