Question Path of Exile - MMO

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012
What Is this thread all about? Read this if you plan to take a look at this thread, it is important!
It is my contribution, explaining certain hacks that can possibly work for the game called path of exile. You can use this information to learn and how to make hacks. Keep in mind this is an MMO, and like most mmo's if you FREEZE the game or PAUSE it for longer than 2-3 seconds, you will be KICKED out from the game but not banned. This MMO does NOT have a POPULAR anti-cheat, in-fact I don't even know what it has.

Health/Mana/Shield - 4 BYTE - READ ONLY

No way to modify or freeze this value, checked via server.

X,Y - FLOAT OR DOUBLE - READ ONLY
No way to modify or freeze this value, checked via server.

Zoom Hack - FLOAT - READ AND WRITE
Can be modified, as it is a client visual. Search for a float value between 0 and 1, then you should attempt to re-scan until you get roughly around 300 or smaller results. Zoomed in all the way should result value 0, and zoomed out all the way should result the value 1.

Speed Hack
Most likely client sided only.

Modifying Memory or doing Break Points will most likely cause your game to crash, or be disconnected, I have not tested but am fairly confident that something BAD will happen if you do so.

If anyone else wants to contribute, feel free to do so.

marcie

Nov 13, 2013
as far as i know somewhere in the owndercore forums it has been proved that nothing checks on memory readings atleast not until the 1.0.0.e patch, so you could use ingame variables with ease i guess? ( Autohotkey , Chicken just to name few possibilities?)

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
i dont understand why you say "most likely", "fairly confident". Did you check the things? Or are you asking for help?

marcie

Nov 13, 2013
Are you still looking into this matter? I would love to team up on this if you are interested:)

voila

Nov 18, 2013
something bad will happen?xD
If you create a breakpoint it will for sure freeze the game and then u can just continue running it after the breakpoint got triggered lol...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods