Pasting screenshots of menus is a mental illness

• We we are not babysitters, anyone wanting babysitting will find themselves in this section.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Kronos21

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 9, 2020
Best menu ever man! i've been working a bit with it.. thanks to you for this great share.
I've just added it to my personal project of Assaultcube. I'm looking forward to add the features that i still havn't touched yet ;p

• Haha
Reactions: Человек

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Best menu ever man! i've been working a bit with it.. thanks to you for this great share.
I've just added it to my personal project of Assaultcube. I'm looking forward to add the features that i still havn't touched yet ;p

I have had this mp4 saved with your name on it for 2 months, waiting for the day I couldn't take your bullshit anymore.

That day is today.
View attachment kronos21.mp4

All you do is take other people's shit, put your name on it and post screenshots of it. Every fucking post you have ever made is exactly the same. You are a piece of garbage paster and I'm sick of you clout farming on my forum.

3 warnings and 2 temporary bans later you have officially earned your permanent ban, fuck off. I am so sick of you posers, making legit game hackers like me look stupid. People like you have destroyed the game hacking community, while people like me make it better. It used to be legit hackers doing dank shit 24/7, now it's 9 million poser, paster, peasants finger blasting pastes together and thinking they're cool, it's a fucking disgrace.

Last edited:

GameDomination

Oct 1, 2020
Sup, i'm currently working on my Csgo Internal/SDK D3D Menu.. so i wanted to share how it looks like (design) right now ;p
GameDomination csgo d3d menu.png

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Sup, i'm currently working on my Csgo Internal/SDK D3D Menu.. so i wanted to share how it looks like (design) right now ;p
Hey Kronos fuck off you fucking idiot, we don't care about you stupid ass pastes, we know it's you you stupid fuck

I literally banned you for taking other peoples menus and putting your name on them and posting screenshots of them, and you just created a new account and did the exact same thing

You are literally mentally ill, please seek help from a qualified physician. You are the embodiment of everything I hate about the game hacking community.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
If you make more than 1 account, I am alerted. This happens hundreds of times every year, these people are mentally ill:

1602113830621.png

This is his 5th account. Everyone on this website hates him, what kind of normal person would want to be a part of a website that hates them?

This is a mental illness, and unfortunately from running this website over the years, I have known dozens of people like this, some of them have been doing it for 5 years. There is one guy who has created more than 30 accounts over 5 years and donated several times.

It's sad and pathetic. People think I'm an asshole but you have no idea what I deal with everyday, literally 500,000 retards assaulting me from every angle for the past 7 years

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods