Community Paid Mentoring & Consulting with Rake

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Want to speed up your game hacking journey? Tired of Rake treating you like a retard?

That's right, for 40$ per hour I will answer all your questions in voice chat and be available to Teamviewer into your computer to help you.

The price is 40$/hour, if you ask me to lower the rate you will be immediately banned.

Instructions

Reply to this thread or you can PM to discuss what you're looking for. 1$ membership is required before I will even talk to you, you cannot post unless you have this membership.

I can answer questions about almost everything, but I don't have expertise in every topic. I have ~7 years experience with everything listed in this thread.

Availability: Noon - Midnight EST
Session length: Half Hour or Full Hour

Once we are in PM please provide this information:
  • Your current skill and experience level
  • Which tutorials you completed
  • What your goals are
  • What you have done so far to try to achieve your goals
  • What game, anticheat & language
  • Your timezone, I am in EST
  • Your general availability: weekends, nights etc...
When our sessions starts, have everything ready to go including all your questions, code & software so we don't waste anytime.

Update
I have worked with a few people in paid sessions and talked to a lot of people in PM and I wanted to clarify some things so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

99% of the people I speak to have unrealistic expectations

Everything I would teach you in the session is available on this forum for free, everything I know I have posted here.
You will be paying me for my time, make sure your expectations are aligned properly with that.
You're not paying me to hack your game, you're paying me for my time

What a 1 hour session is good for:
I can answer all your questions and show you things you want to learn
I can fix bugs in your code, do a code review, etc...
We can voice chat and discuss everything and you will have a better idea of where to go from here
We can discuss your current skill level and I can formulate an Action Plan of what you need to focus on to get you up and running as fast as possible

Kernel Anti-cheat
I know a lot about anticheat but I have never personally bypassed a kernel anticheat. I have never coded a kernel driver.
I know a lot about them but never actually did them myself. My job is to teach people and to run GH. If you think I bypass EAC and BE all day, you're mistaken.
I can tell you what you need to learn and general information regarding them but I can't help you code a kernel bypass
Paying me for my time doesn't = me bypassing your anticheat

These sessions are not a substitution for reading the guides and doing the tutorials. I can't impart 5 years of knowledge and experience to you in 2 hours.

About Me
  • I have helped hundreds of thousands of people via GH
  • I am 34 years old, I am a "mature" adult, I speak English
  • I have 7 years experience running Guided Hacking
  • I have 3 years experience working in IT Help Desk
  • I have 6 years experience in Executive Management running several businesses
  • I'm not just some hacker, I am very serious about what I do
  • 300+ Youtube game hacking tutorial videos
  • Over 2,000 rep on Stack Overflow, I have answered 400+ questions
  • 11,000+ game hacking related posts on this forum
I have 2,300 Answers which were marked as the best answer to questions:
1594489510127.png

Terms
  • Nothing Illegal - we are not skids
  • 1$ membership is required before I will even talk to you
  • You can pay by half hour or by the hour
  • You must pay up front
  • No PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends or WoW

Reviews & Testimonials
TrustPilot Reviews
WebOfTrust Reviews
Testimonials

Services
General mentoring
Coding, hacking & reverse engineering help
Debugging & Fixing errors or bugs

Skills I have expertise in
Reverse Engineering
Static & dynamic analysis
C++ cheat development

Programs I have expertise with
Cheat Engine, Visual Studio, ReClass, IDA Pro, x64dbg

Languages I have expertise with
C++, x86 Assembly

Languages I have basic or intermediate experience with
C#, x64 Assembly, CSS, MySQL, PHP, HTML

Games I have experience with
Assault Cube, CSGO, Source Engine, Quake Engine, Call of Duty games. I can help with just about every game

Things I have significant knowledge of, but no hands on experience
I can answer tons of questions on these topics but I have never actively worked with them

Game Hacking Topics
  • Pointers, addresses & Pattern scanning
  • Hooking
  • Entitylists
  • Calling game functions
  • OpenGL, Direct3D9, GDI
  • ESP & Aimbot

Software and Services I have experience with
  • Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Kali Linux
  • CentMinMod, vBulletin, Xenforo, Wordpress
  • Apache, nginx, MySQL, phpmyadmin
  • SSH, FTP, DNS, SPF, DKIM, DMARC
  • Git, Virtual Box, Process Monitor, VeraCrypt
  • CloudFlare, GoDaddy, SiteGround, Digital Ocean

Miscellaneous
  • Malware Analysis
  • Penetration testing
  • Windows Domains
  • Networking
  • SEO, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Cryptocurrency, the "Dark Web"
  • DDOS mitigation

Last edited:

Darkblitz

0x49 0x6e 0x64 0x69 0x61 0x6e 0x61
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 11, 2020
Paid for a few hours of consulting. Received some really good insight so far on where I'm at in my projects, as well as on relevant aspects that I didn't consider. Definitely worth having Rake's knowledge and unique perspective. It will definitely cut down on a lot of the overall time involved with the project as well as my own personal development with hacking. I highly recommend anyone else that's interested in learning to invest in a couple of hours into mentoring with Rake. Ultimately, you are not investing in Rake, but in his knowledge and, most importantly, in yourself.

Looking forward to the next conversation.

lespinhu

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 23, 2018
Hello Rake, i want to talk about a mentoring. I don't know if i should talk about what i want in here or on private when you PM me.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I have worked with a few people in paid sessions and talked to a lot of people in PM and I wanted to clarify some things so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

Everything I would teach you in the session is available on this forum for free, everything I know I have posted here.
You will be paying me for my time, make sure your expectations are aligned properly with that.

We can voice chat and discuss everything and you will have a better idea of where to go from here
We can discuss your current skill level and I can formulate an Action Plan of what you need to focus on to get you up and running as fast as possible

Kernel Anti-cheat
I know a lot about anticheat but I have never personally bypassed a kernel anticheat. I have never coded a kernel driver.
I know a lot about them but never actually did them myself. My job is to teach people and to run GH. If you think I bypass EAC and BE all day, you're mistaken.
I can tell you what you need to learn and general information regarding them but I can't help you code a kernel bypass

These sessions are not a substitution for reading the guides and doing the tutorials. I can't impart 5 years of knowledge and experience to you in 2 hours.

timb3r

Semi-Retired
Dank Tier VIP
Jul 15, 2018

Kernel Anti-cheat

I thought people understood what mentoring meant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nomade

LoopTurn

Dec 13, 2019
If you are a beginner looking for a person can teach you a lot in a small amount of time I fully suggest this. If you need more explained then this is 100% worth it. You understand so much more and you get a kick start. He will answer and questions you have and help you a lot. He started explaining a lot of stuff and stuff just fell into place and I understood a lot more than what I came in with. Not only that but if you have a goal like to hack a specific game, he will help you on your path to reach that goal. He won't make you instantly reach that goal but he did a damn good job at getting me on the fast track to my goal. I can't tell you how much I suggest this, it was well worth it. 100% would suggest Rake's mentoring service.

Not only that but Rake is just a lot of fun to talk to and his personality is great. 🥇

HelloWhyMe

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019
If you are a beginner looking for a person can teach you a lot in a small amount of time I fully suggest this. If you need more explained then this is 100% worth it. You understand so much more and you get a kick start. He will answer and questions you have and help you a lot. He started explaining a lot of stuff and stuff just fell into place and I understood a lot more than what I came in with. Not only that but if you have a goal like to hack a specific game, he will help you on your path to reach that goal. He won't make you instantly reach that goal but he did a damn good job at getting me on the fast track to my goal. I can't tell you how much I suggest this, it was well worth it. 100% would suggest Rake's mentoring service.

Not only that but Rake is just a lot of fun to talk to and his personality is great. 🥇
Indeed. Papa Rake is awesome

WolfLtd

Apr 21, 2020
hello

right i know you haven't pmed me but i thought i would answer the questions anyway

• Your current skill and experience level = i am prtty new to c++ i have used C# alot but C++ i really want to learn. i have the basic concepts of c++ but i want to learn more about the window api and gui functions

• Which tutorials you completed = i did make a start on the "how to hack any game" part 1 and 2

• What your goals are = my goals are to improve my knolage in game hacking and understand how it works as well as being able to write my own cheats

• What you have done so far to try to achieve your goals = i read the learncpp.com got to 6.3 so that i know what i am doing with basic c++, i tested the soure code provied from the "how to hack any game part 3" i fixed the ammo problem (not really i problem but if you make it keep adding 1 to the ammo it will fuck the UI up, so i just nop it) and adding away to see what was going on like having it check if cheats was no or off. simple things

• What game, anticheat & language = i am working on AssaultCube (as from you guid you said its best for beginners) plus i am use C++ as if i force my self to use it, i will love it at some point lol.
  • Your timezone, I am in EST = well i live in the UK so i am UTC +0:00
  • Your general availability: weekends, nights etc... = anytime after 3pm really

sorry from spelling mistakes

but i hope this get to you and you will message me

yours sincerely

Wolf

supreme

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 26, 2020
Interested, pm me please (tried pming you but cannot start a converastion)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts