Community Paid Mentoring, Consulting & Freelance Services

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I offer paid mentoring, consulting & freelancing services covering reverse engineering, coding & game hacking.

Want to speed up your game hacking journey? Tired of Rake treating you like a retard?

That's right, for 40$ per hour I will answer all your questions in voice chat and be available to Teamviewer into your computer to help you.

The price is 40$/hour, if you ask me to lower the rate you will be immediately banned.

Availability:
1PM - 9PM EST
Session length: Half Hour or Full Hour

Instructions
Reply to this thread saying "I am interested in scheduling consulting" and I will PM you. Full Membership is required before I will even talk to you, you cannot post unless you have this membership. Do not waste my time.

About Me
  • I have helped hundreds of thousands of people via GH
  • I am 34 years old, I am a "mature" adult, I speak English
  • I have 7 years experience running Guided Hacking
  • I have 3 years experience working in IT Help Desk
  • I have 6 years experience in Executive Management running several businesses
  • I'm not just some hacker, I am very serious about what I do
  • 300+ Youtube game hacking tutorial videos
  • Over 2,300 rep on Stack Overflow, I have answered 400+ questions
  • 12,000+ game hacking related posts on this forum
I have 2,400 Answers which were marked as the best answer to questions:
1601006815094.png

Reviews & Testimonials
Consulting Reviews <-- read these if you're not convinced
TrustPilot Reviews
WebOfTrust Reviews
GH Testistimonials

Terms
  • Nothing Illegal - we are not skids
  • 1$ membership is required before I will even talk to you
  • You can pay by half hour or by the hour
  • You must pay up front
  • No PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends or WoW

Services
General mentoring
Coding, hacking & reverse engineering help
Debugging & Fixing errors or bugs

Skills I have expertise in
Reverse Engineering
Static & dynamic analysis
C++ cheat development

Programs I have expertise with
Cheat Engine, Visual Studio, ReClass, IDA Pro

Languages I have expertise with
C++, x86/x64 Assembly

Languages I have basic or intermediate experience with
C#, CSS, MySQL, PHP, HTML

Games I have experience with
Assault Cube, CSGO, Source Engine, Quake Engine, Call of Duty games. I can help with just about every game

Things I have significant knowledge of, but no expertise with

Game Hacking Topics
  • Pointers, addresses & Pattern scanning
  • Hooking
  • Entitylists
  • Calling game functions
  • OpenGL, Direct3D9, GDI
  • ESP & Aimbot

Random Software and Services I have experience with
  • Ubuntu, CentOS
  • CentMinMod, vBulletin, Xenforo, Wordpress
  • Apache, nginx, MySQL, phpmyadmin
  • Webhosting, Cloudflare
  • Anything regarding running a website

Miscellaneous
  • Malware Analysis
  • SEO
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Cryptocurrency
  • DDOS mitigation
I can answer questions about almost everything, but I don't have expertise in every topic. I have ~7 years experience with everything listed in this thread.a

Once we are in PM please provide this information:
  • Your current skill and experience level
  • Which tutorials you completed
  • What your goals are
  • What you have done so far to try to achieve your goals
  • What are yours goals for the consulting session are
  • What game, anticheat & programming language
  • Your timezone, I am in EST
  • Your general availability: weekends, nights etc...
  • paypal email address
  • d1sc0rd username (please note, d1sc0rd is banned from GH, I don't use d1sc0rd, only for consulting voice chat, do not annoy me there or I will block you)
When our sessions starts, have everything ready to go including all your questions, code & software so we don't waste anytime.

Update
I have worked with a few people in paid sessions and talked to a lot of people in PM and I wanted to clarify some things so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

99% of the people I speak to have unrealistic expectations

Everything I would teach you in the session is available on this forum for free, everything I know I have posted here.
You will be paying me for my time, make sure your expectations are aligned properly with that.
You're not paying me to hack your game, you're paying me for my time

What a 1 hour session is good for:
I can answer all your questions and show you things you want to learn
I can fix bugs in your code, do a code review, etc...
We can voice chat and discuss everything and you will have a better idea of where to go from here
We can discuss your current skill level and I can formulate an Action Plan of what you need to focus on to get you up and running as fast as possible

Kernel Anti-cheat
I know a lot about anticheat but I have never personally bypassed a kernel anticheat. I have never coded a kernel driver but I have reversed them.
I know a lot about them but never actually did them myself. My job is to teach people and to run GH. If you think I bypass EAC and BE all day, you're mistaken.
I can tell you what you need to learn and general information regarding them but I can't help you code a kernel bypass
Paying me for my time doesn't = me bypassing your anticheat

These sessions are not a substitution for reading the guides and doing the tutorials. I can't impart 5 years of knowledge and experience to you in 2 hours.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Freelancing Services

Consulting is great for helping people understand where they are in their game hacking journey and what they need to do to move forward, it's great for answering questions & teaching you techniques and concepts. Everyone I have consulted with found it to be very helpful.

But many people contact me because they want me to code something for them, voice chat is not required for this and I don't need to teach you anything. You just want me to write code and we don't need to sit and chat the entire time. I just finished my third freelancing service, so let's talk about that.

Freelancing is a flat fee, rather than an hourly charge.

In my last few projects:

reverse engineered Blowfish encrypted pak files and another file format and wrote tools to decrypt and re-encrypt them both.
wrote a DLL which, when injected could hide a blacklisted process from an anticheat feature
Reverse engineered Salsa20 packet encryption

Projects have ranged between $100 and 700$

Freelancing Services
  • Reverse Engineering
  • General Coding
  • Game Hacking
Flat Fee - Minimum 100$
  • After discussing the service I will provide you an estimate
  • You pay half up front, the other half upon completion
  • If your project ends up being 10x more difficult than anticipated, we will be discussing payment again
Services that are not included
  • criminal activities
  • bypassing EAC/BE/Vanguard/ESEA/Faceit (other kernel anticheats maybe)
  • WoW, Apex Legends, Fortnite

Pay Cheat Website Related Services

I can teach you everything I know about running a popular website for 7 years and provide you any services regarding:
  • Hosting
  • Email
  • DDOS mitigation
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Online payment providers
  • Internet Marketing
  • Running online businesses
  • Running an anonymous business
  • Legal advice
If you are starting a pay cheat and have never run your own website before, a 1 hour session with me would be extremely helpful to you.

Last edited:

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Consulting Reviews:
Our team hired Rake for a complex reversing project involving a bespoke .pak format with blowfish encryption.

Hard to express how well he did. This guy is all that and a bag of chips. He has serious reverse engineering skills. The pricing was fair and he worked his ass off for us. He communicated with us the entire time. The end output was professional in quality.

Whether it is for consulting or as a tutor, this guy ain't no joke and you will not go wrong hiring him. We would rate Rake 6/5 stars. In fact we did. We were happy enough with his work we gave him a 25% bonus.
I just had a session with rake 3 days ago and it was very informational. We talked about how I can make a successful cheat company how to pay taxes as a cheat company and how to stay under law. I recommend this cause rake un-retards you I hope to see you soon rake!
Just had my session with Rake and it was incredible, Rake answer all my questions and is a pretty great guy.
The session really helped to understand the right path I should take and what I should focus and how.
Would defiantly recommend this to anyone looking to get good advice and in person explanation of various topics.
All my question were answered and I felt very pleased and knowing of what I should do next after the session.
Just had my consulting with Rake and in short words:
It was great. He answered all my questions completely and even more. I was bombed with informations and got my roadmap where to investigate now.
So, 5 stars, thumps up, like, and whatever :D
Rake helped me prepare for an interview. He knows his stuff inside and out. He can rattle off APIs and techniques without any difficulty. I was very impressed and helped a lot in the interview. I highly recommend having him help you through any related topics.
If you are a beginner looking for a person can teach you a lot in a small amount of time I fully suggest this. If you need more explained then this is 100% worth it. You understand so much more and you get a kick start. He will answer and questions you have and help you a lot. He started explaining a lot of stuff and stuff just fell into place and I understood a lot more than what I came in with. Not only that but if you have a goal like to hack a specific game, he will help you on your path to reach that goal. He won't make you instantly reach that goal but he did a damn good job at getting me on the fast track to my goal. I can't tell you how much I suggest this, it was well worth it. 100% would suggest Rake's mentoring service.
Not only that but Rake is just a lot of fun to talk to and his personality is great. 🥇
Definitely worth the time. I recommend booking a session before he ends up raising his prices.
Downloaded client I was looking into to do a quick analysis and provide me with some valuable information.
Provided some insight and recommendations I haven't thought of on the current project I'm working on.
Provided useful information and links to help shorten the time needed to reach my goals.
I have a much better understanding of get to where I want to go as well as what to do stop wasting my time on.
If you need a helping hand to either guide you, or tell you what to do. Basically anything, Go buy an hour of mentoring from Rake it will help you alot +1
had an amazing session! (y)
I learned so much in just a one hour session
for the kind of experience this guy has it is a really good price

I learned a lot about anti cheats and how they work

Also DONT FORGET TO READ THE BIBLE of guided hacking
Guide - GHB0 - Game Hacking Bible Introduction

everything you need to know is well written and polished in the guided hacking bible
but if you get stuck like I did, sometimes you get mixed up with things, too many information all together
even if you want to LEARN faster this is really good for you, but you have to read the bible first!
Rake made it very simple for me and answered my questions flawlessly
Paid for a few hours of consulting. Received some really good insight so far on where I'm at in my projects, as well as on relevant aspects that I didn't consider. Definitely worth having Rake's knowledge and unique perspective. It will definitely cut down on a lot of the overall time involved with the project as well as my own personal development with hacking. I highly recommend anyone else that's interested in learning to invest in a couple of hours into mentoring with Rake. Ultimately, you are not investing in Rake, but in his knowledge and, most importantly, in yourself.

Looking forward to the next conversation.
Had a great chat with Rake! 10/10 do not hesitate to engage his consulting services.
Recommend this to people who want to learn about something specific.

My man has hella knowledge on pretty much everything you can ask him.

We talked about pretty much everything, from weather to anti-cheats, even talked about my man FLEEP.

He also stayed like an extra hour to show me some helpful stuff in IDA, showed me that reversing isn't too hard, just takes time to figure shit out.

Rake was also really chill, nothing was awkward like I thought it was going to be, kept the conversations going very well.

Last edited:

Darkblitz

0x49 0x6e 0x64 0x69 0x61 0x6e 0x61
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Feb 11, 2020
Paid for a few hours of consulting. Received some really good insight so far on where I'm at in my projects, as well as on relevant aspects that I didn't consider. Definitely worth having Rake's knowledge and unique perspective. It will definitely cut down on a lot of the overall time involved with the project as well as my own personal development with hacking. I highly recommend anyone else that's interested in learning to invest in a couple of hours into mentoring with Rake. Ultimately, you are not investing in Rake, but in his knowledge and, most importantly, in yourself.

Looking forward to the next conversation.

lespinhu

Dank Tier Donator
Nov 23, 2018
Hello Rake, i want to talk about a mentoring. I don't know if i should talk about what i want in here or on private when you PM me.

Last edited:

timb3r

Semi-Retired
Dank Tier VIP
Jul 15, 2018
I have worked with a few people in paid sessions and talked to a lot of people in PM and I wanted to clarify some things so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

99% of the people I speak to have unrealistic expectations

Everything I would teach you in the session is available on this forum for free, everything I know I have posted here.
You will be paying me for my time, make sure your expectations are aligned properly with that.
You're not paying me to hack your game, you're paying me for my time

What a 1 hour session is good for:
I can answer all your questions and show you things you want to learn
I can fix bugs in your code, do a code review, etc...
We can voice chat and discuss everything and you will have a better idea of where to go from here
We can discuss your current skill level and I can formulate an Action Plan of what you need to focus on to get you up and running as fast as possible

Kernel Anti-cheat
I know a lot about anticheat but I have never personally bypassed a kernel anticheat. I have never coded a kernel driver.
I know a lot about them but never actually did them myself. My job is to teach people and to run GH. If you think I bypass EAC and BE all day, you're mistaken.
I can tell you what you need to learn and general information regarding them but I can't help you code a kernel bypass
Paying me for my time doesn't = me bypassing your anticheat

These sessions are not a substitution for reading the guides and doing the tutorials. I can't impart 5 years of knowledge and experience to you in 2 hours.
I thought people understood what mentoring meant.

Last edited:

LoopTurn

Dec 13, 2019
If you are a beginner looking for a person can teach you a lot in a small amount of time I fully suggest this. If you need more explained then this is 100% worth it. You understand so much more and you get a kick start. He will answer and questions you have and help you a lot. He started explaining a lot of stuff and stuff just fell into place and I understood a lot more than what I came in with. Not only that but if you have a goal like to hack a specific game, he will help you on your path to reach that goal. He won't make you instantly reach that goal but he did a damn good job at getting me on the fast track to my goal. I can't tell you how much I suggest this, it was well worth it. 100% would suggest Rake's mentoring service.

Not only that but Rake is just a lot of fun to talk to and his personality is great. 🥇

Octowolve

Android Modding
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 3, 2019

Indeed. Papa Rake is awesome

WolfLtd

Apr 21, 2020
hello

i hope this get to you and you will message me

yours sincerely

Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:

supreme

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 26, 2020
Interested, pm me please (tried pming you but cannot start a converastion)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.