Download Orcs Must Die 2 Cheat v.1.0.1

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
So it's 6 in the morning here and I haven't been to sleep yet, and I just finished my Orcs Must Die 2 Trainer and I didn't want to write it all, so I recorded a video. :p

I sound pretty miserable, but if you'd been up all night looking at ASM code, that's how you'd sound too. :p

Orcs Must Die 2 Hacks, Trainer. Guided Hacking

Like I said, I plan on making more advanced hacks for this game later on. Aimbots, Wallhack, etc. etc. If I feel like it ;)


Version 1.0.1 Updates

Added in Skulls hack. Modifies your skulls to 500.
Added in Hiding Place and Starting Place Teleport buttons.
These updates are leading up to the Aimbot which I hope to be released around version 1.1 or so. :)
I've attached the updated V1.0.1 and Screenshots.


USING THIS WITH STEAM COULD HAVE UNPREDICTABLE RESULTS. THIS WAS CREATED WITH A NON-STEAM VERSION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



Update Information, August 18th

Unfortunately, I don't have time to update this hack any more. I may come back to it later, but as of right now this is an "as-is" hack. I know a lot of you are having issues with it opening and I wish I had time to fix it for you guys. Thanks for the cooperation.
Crazywink
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
572
11,023
6
Great work man and Nice vid, about the black ops hack you must be nearly there as the ESP helps with most of it.
I'l make a post on your hack thread about it.

Fleep
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
Thanks :D

Yeah, I'm just about there.. I'm just having some issues with the following of the ESP and I believe the problem lies in the ViewAngles.. I think I have the wrong ViewAngle addresses but I can't find any other ones anywhere in the player struct. I've been looking at it for hours.. I can't tell if I'm missing something really obvious or if it's deeply hidden.. :/
 

dunk

Newbie
Full Member
Jul 16, 2012
32
322
0
Nice video wink! Just tried it! Works and looks great!
 

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
572
11,023
6
ZeNe96 said:
not working
Elaborating would be greatly useful, what game version have you got, 64bit or 32bit OS etc

Fleep
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
dunk said:
Nice video wink! Just tried it! Works and looks great!
Thanks you! :D Glad to know it's working for you guys too. :)

And ZeNe, as Fleep said, some elaboration would be nice so I can try and fix the problem. :) Any errors? Or simply nothing happens? Thanks. :)

Crazywink
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
First of all, I wouldn't recommend going on Steam with this at all. I don't know what anti-cheat is in place, but I have taken absolutely no precaution to it while making this. Also, this is for the offline/singleplayer mode, I believe..
 

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
572
11,023
6
The 'swearing' is Highly unecessary!, specially towards a MOD. This is your last warning.

Fleep
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
I'm very sorry that happened ZeNe. I am on a non-steam version so I had no idea of the outcome using that version. As I said earlier, anyone else downloading this, stay away from steam for multiple reasons. Again, I'm sorry that happened. Hacks can be very unpredictable. :/
 

Starlive

Newbie
Full Member
Jul 21, 2012
28
272
0
crazywink said:
I'm very sorry that happened ZeNe. I am on a non-steam version so I had no idea of the outcome using that version. As I said earlier, anyone else downloading this, stay away from steam for multiple reasons. Again, I'm sorry that happened. Hacks can be very unpredictable. :/
sorry sometimes i get angry :( i know it is wrong...
 

wessie

Newbie
Full Member
Jul 5, 2012
22
272
2
crazywink said:
I'm very sorry that happened ZeNe. I am on a non-steam version so I had no idea of the outcome using that version. As I said earlier, anyone else downloading this, stay away from steam for multiple reasons. Again, I'm sorry that happened. Hacks can be very unpredictable. :/
Nonsteam games using a older version of the game engine! so the adresses arent the same with the ones from steam :) The most common stuff they change is a couple of offsets,structs and some drawing crap
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
Actually, I believe it's the other way around. I think Steam is on a higher version. Either way, the offsets are different, so if I get around to it I'll try and make an updated version. :)

Crazywink
 

wessie

Newbie
Full Member
Jul 5, 2012
22
272
2
crazywink said:
Actually, I believe it's the other way around. I think Steam is on a higher version. Either way, the offsets are different, so if I get around to it I'll try and make an updated version. :)

Crazywink
Exactly what i said NONsteam :p (cracked steam shit) is using a older version of the game/engine ^^
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
wessie said:
crazywink said:
Actually, I believe it's the other way around. I think Steam is on a higher version. Either way, the offsets are different, so if I get around to it I'll try and make an updated version. :)

Crazywink
Exactly what i said NONsteam :p (cracked steam shit) is using a older version of the game/engine ^^
Sorry, I read it wrong, I thought you were saying Steam was on a lower version. :p My bad.

Crazywink
 

EricFerel

Newbie
Full Member
May 27, 2012
19
252
0
hmm... I get crash on startup(The trainer, not the game). No error message. I downloaded the new version of the trainer 1.0.1. Just letting you know.
 

wessie

Newbie
Full Member
Jul 5, 2012
22
272
2
EricFerel said:
hmm... I get crash on startup(The trainer, not the game). No error message. I downloaded the new version of the trainer 1.0.1. Just letting you know.
Error in detail? We dont have glass balls to watch in and see if we can solve your problem that way ^^
 

EricFerel

Newbie
Full Member
May 27, 2012
19
252
0
wessie said:
EricFerel said:
hmm... I get crash on startup(The trainer, not the game). No error message. I downloaded the new version of the trainer 1.0.1. Just letting you know.
Error in detail? We dont have glass balls to watch in and see if we can solve your problem that way ^^
I did give all the details. It just crashed. There's no Error message. I click the program and it crash.
I posted this so that crazywink could know. I don't expect a fix and don't need one.
And also, I think your arrogance is unnecessary wessie.
 

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
626
4,613
17
EricFerel said:
hmm... I get crash on startup(The trainer, not the game). No error message. I downloaded the new version of the trainer 1.0.1. Just letting you know.
Thanks for the reply. :) What operating system are on currently on?
 
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

  • Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods