Outdated Open Spades Cheats - Aimbot & no recoil

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Hey guys looking to download awesome Open Spades Hacks? This game hacks includes a Open Spades Aimbot, Open Spades No Recoil, Open Spades No Spread and more!

Hey guys, this is just a noob hack I made for Open Spades, my first hack. I know that it's easy to hack Open Source games, but I enjoyed it, and I'm glad to provide you with a working program for the game.

Features:
*Open Spades Aimbot
*Always Headshot
*Open Spades No Recoil
*No Spread
*Fast Fire
*1 Hit Kill

The full Open Spades hacks is attached below, enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: -AngeL

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Looks good, attach the file with virus scans please! How does the aimbot work?

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Uploading now, you just shoot, no buttons to press. Just aim in the general direction of an enemy player, shoot, and he will die :)

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Wow.

Youtube took down my first video ever, what the heck? How are fleep's videos still up if mine gets striked after 12 hours!??

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
I honestly don't know, just try re-downloading. Make sure you do exactly what the video shows, and it will work. By the way, the video is back up, so you can watch it if you need to know how to figure it out.

Sir_dark

Nov 24, 2015
Hey it works but I keep getting kicked. Is there something ive done wrong? Im not going insane on the kills either.

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
Hey it works but I keep getting kicked. Is there something ive done wrong? Im not going insane on the kills either.

Don't go on the aloha.pk servers, only go on the hallway servers. The aloha.pk servers have accuracy scripts --- you can even activate it by being a legit player. I mention this in the video description.

Sir_dark

Nov 24, 2015
Oh okay, understood, thankyou! Works great! I wonder if you would be up to making one for Red Crucible Firestorm xD for the open source.

Agwilhelm

Feb 14, 2016
I got this When I tried to run the OpenSpades in the Provided folder:
"A serious error caused OpenSpades to stop working:
Failed to dlload ' openAL32.dll': 0x0000007e (The specified module could not be found)

See SystemMessages.log for more details"

I really hope you can help me.

project21124

Oct 5, 2015
I got this When I tried to run the OpenSpades in the Provided folder:
"A serious error caused OpenSpades to stop working:
Failed to dlload ' openAL32.dll': 0x0000007e (The specified module could not be found)

See SystemMessages.log for more details"

I really hope you can help me.
Of course I can help :D

download and run this file, then disable YSR audio in the advanced options. That should fix it

Edit by Rake: Rules: Article #6 - Sharing Files, please upload & provide virus scans and no hotlinking files. If it's a legit file link us to the website, not a filehost. Thanks

Noted, here is the download site version.

https://openal.en.lo4d.com/

The official download went down some time ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods