Solved Ollydbg - static address

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

zepixx

Aug 29, 2014
I've done some reversing in ollydbg for the game counter strike source. My questions is: How can I make sure that I always get the right address for the shooting instructions?
I find the address in CE:
Address: 53258449
View attachment 2905
Now, my problem is that the next time I open up the game the address is not the same.
Can anyone give me an idea of how to solve this?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
It's a static address, you don't even need a pointer. You can use pattern scanning if you want it to work after updates.

We have tutorials on all these things, just search the forum.

Fleep did 2 videos on finding static addresses(Cheat Engine tutorial series). One is using pointer scanning, the other is doing it the manual way. If you're looking for a specific section of ASM, use an array of bytes scan to find that area. I think he does that in his signature scan tutorials. If you're more into reading, there are tons upon TONS of AoB tutorials on Google that can help a lot.

Last edited:

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
Find the static one its a Cvar +attack according to fleep's tutorial and its static a green one if you found another one its wrong and please hosted pictures the photo isn't available until it's approved !

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
I am used to find static stuff with CE, but it would be rly interesting howto hop over to it within Olly or IDA hmmm so if any1 knows, it would be interesting and worth to be posted as a new thread ;)

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
yeh i know :D but he uses also ce, i ment sth like, olly or ida only :p
Ooohhh, my bad. That would be interesting to know! I guess there is a plugin called Cheat Utility that works like TSearch, though that isn't quite finding the statics with just olly.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods