Solved Ollydbg | Memory Changes Every Time Game Restarts

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

VenoM

Aug 10, 2013
Hello, So perhaps this is a noobish mistake but nonetheless i need some help,

So i'm following Fleep's tutorial on Olly trying to hack a game, and the memory changes every time the game restarts. Like all commets are removed and the previous address i used becomes useless and does not relate to anything. I'll tell you the steps i'm taking;

1; Open Game
2; Use cheat engine to get ammo
3; Right click "Find out what writes to this address"
4; Copy the address in notepad
5; Close cheat engine, Open Olly and attach
6; Search for the address, I find it. The address is to do with ammo Great!
7; Game crashes after noping values, Restart Olly and the game.
8; re attach and re enter the address i gathered earlier. This time the address is useless and has nothing to do with what i aim to accomplish, Not only this but all comments are removed.

Does anyone know how i can fix this issue? The game i'm trying to hack is CS:portable (Critical Strike Portable, It's a rip off of Counter Strike) The game was developed in the Unity3D Game Engine. If anyone could shed some light on my situation i would greatly appreciate it, Thanks

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
You should check out the rust section on unknown cheats they have a whole heap of threads on unity and the web player

Last edited:

VenoM

Aug 10, 2013
Maybe you don't have the right pointer?
I'm positive i have the correct pointer, After reading this comment i even performed a pointer scan to be perfectly accurate. I'm using the correct pointer, The game seems to change memory or something i honestly have no idea.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
I'm positive i have the correct pointer, After reading this comment i even performed a pointer scan to be perfectly accurate. I'm using the correct pointer, The game seems to change memory or something i honestly have no idea.
It sounds like code shifting to me, you need to find a base like engine.dll+1337 or find a stable signature in the area ( fleep has a tutorial on this, signature scanning - its just bytes ), or try find a function that returns the base pointer then just + your offsets to it.

VenoM

Aug 10, 2013
It sounds like code shifting to me, you need to find a base like engine.dll+1337 or find a stable signature in the area ( fleep has a tutorial on this, signature scanning - its just bytes ), or try find a function that returns the base pointer then just + your offsets to it.
Right okay, i'll give that a look. But before i do, I'm a noob and i'm trying to create an Aimbot for this particular game, Would this still be possible?? Thanks for the reply btw i spent the last two days googling and found nothing.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods