Tutorial OllyDbg How to Patch files

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
I finished the Fleep OllyDbg tutorials again, and I thought I'd post the addresses in Olly for everything I got (most of this is already given in Fleep's tutorial, but for those who don't really want to sit for 2 hours crashing and reopening a game, I understand).

Shot Start - 0046367F
Remove Gun Animation - 00463704
All Guns Auto JMP - 00463716
All Guns Auto NOP - 0046371B
Recoil Begin - 00463781
Recoil End - 0046378E
No Time Between Shots NOP - 004637E4
Gun Shot Dec - 004637E9
Shoots In Odd Direction NOP - 00463841
Bullets Don't Fly NOP - 00463849
Shots Around Feet NOP - 0046384E
Only Shoots Directly Up NOP - 00463861
Shot End - 004638DB

I also thought I'd make a simple tutorial on how to save your changes to an executable.

Start up OllyDbg, then AssaultCube. Attach Olly to AssaultCube (if you don't know how to attach OllyDbg to AssaultCube, please refer to the Hacker's Handbook). After that, make the changes to AssaultCube through OllyDbg.

Once you're finished, right click and select Copy To Executable, then Selection or All Changes (something like that). This will open up a small window that contains your changes. Right click on it then select save file. This should open up the folder that contains the original ac_client.exe. Just rename it to something like ac_client_patched.exe.

Once you've finished saving all of that fun stuff, go to the shortcut on your desktop for AssaultCube if you have one, and right click on it, then select edit. Something like this should open in notepad:
bin_win32\ac_client.exe "--home=?MYDOCUMENTS?\AssaultCube_v1.2" --init %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
Change "ac_client.exe" to whatever you named the hacked executable, save your changes, start up AC using the shortcut, and have fun!

You can also try:
https://guidedhacking.com/threads/how-to-patch-a-file-file-patcher-source-code.13942/

Last edited by a moderator:

Haux

Mar 22, 2017
was looking at "Hacker's Handbook" like WTH is that?! clicked it and it was google :FeelsGoodMan:

Nice tutorial man!

AKS020

Jun 18, 2017
OllyDbg how to save modified file as exe

when i try saving it with save file
it tells - internal copy of file " " is not modified
how to do it please tell
i modified in cpu main thread and then what steps are needed please tell me

also when i click copy all modificition to executable - it tells
unable to copy selection to the executable file

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
The most important part in that tutorial.

Solaire said:
Start up OllyDbg, then AssaultCube. Attach Olly to AssaultCube (if you don't know how to attach OllyDbg to AssaultCube, please refer to the Hacker's Handbook). After that, make the changes to AssaultCube through OllyDbg.

Once you're finished, right click and select Copy To Executable, then Selection or All Changes (something like that). This will open up a small window that contains your changes. Right click on it then select save file. This should open up the folder that contains the original ac_client.exe. Just rename it to something like ac_client_patched.exe.
Which is essentially the process, are you saving it as a different name?

AKS020

Jun 18, 2017
The most important part in that tutorial.

Which is essentially the process, are you saving it as a different name?
yes saving with different name

when i try saving it with save file
it tells - internal copy of file windecrypt.exe is not modified
do u really want to save unchanged dump to disk

also i found this on another thread
You need two times to save the changes. Once for .text section and re-do for .rsrc section.

please tell me steps for it
i cant find the steps

Last edited:

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
You should be able to right click and press copy to executable then "all modifications", then click copy all (you might not be selecting it all maybe?) , right click and press save file. Are you clicking "all modifications" when you get that error? Been a while since i used olly, I use x64dbg these days.

AKS020

Jun 18, 2017
You should be able to right click and press copy to executable then "all modifications", then click copy all (you might not be selecting it all maybe?) , right click and press save file. Are you clicking "all modifications" when you get that error? Been a while since i used olly, I use x64dbg these days.
when i click copy all modificition to executable - it tells - unable to copy selection to the executable file
I AM USING tutorial for PDF Password Remover using Ollydbg so i am opening winDecrypt.exe in ollydbg
and changing
JZ SHORT 00404851 TO
JNZ SHORT 00404851

and then clicking copy all modificition to executable

Last edited:

Oracledave

Jan 1, 2018
Think I must be losing the plot. Opened Ollydbg 64, opened exe file and attached. Made some code changes and right clicked but could not find "save to executable" option either on drop down menu or anywhere else. Some help much appreciated before they come to take me away !

Oracledave

Jan 1, 2018
Losing the plot at this end. Opened Ollydbyg 64. Opened and attached exe file. De-bugged and right clicked, but no "save to executable" option shown (or anywhere else). Much appreciate some guidance !

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Losing the plot at this end. Opened Ollydbyg 64. Opened and attached exe file. De-bugged and right clicked, but no "save to executable" option shown (or anywhere else). Much appreciate some guidance !
Make your changes then:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods