Solved ollyDBG Help

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Either just freeze your own value or hook the function that does the decrement and do a comparison

if (ent != localPlayer) continue;

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Is this in single player ?
Depending on the game, the function to decrease health will be shared.
You are better off just freezing the health memory address at a high number.

Fleep

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
i had same problem when i nop health i get GODMODE for all . SOLVED by find base player pointer than find your health than make function like
C++:
if (player.health <= 50.0f)
player.health = 100
Why i don't freeze it or nop, when i NOP addres game crash when i FREEZE it game was working but after match game crash. And this will inc only your health coz this is from your base

angelo007

Aug 11, 2012
Interresting but lets say i want to make the ennemys health 0 and my health godmode is that possible?

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
yes you only need base enemy pointer and than health so you can decrease it or just make it 0

angelo007

Aug 11, 2012
BlackPitchPL said:
yes you only need base enemy pointer and than health so you can decrease it or just make it 0

but on the game im playing there is no number for the hp how am i suppost to find it?

kokole

k
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 1, 2012
Well what I did for a game is this:

Find health of some enemy, then I was lucky and I found out that there was some memory "space" between every enemies health, and in my case it was 0x74 (use data dissect/structures in cheat engine to do this much easier), then you just need to find the first address where the health of some enemy can be, then just loop adding 0x74 every time and checking if the health > 0 and if its not dead (for the not dead part you need to find some value that says that some enemy with that died, but well thats a long story).

it will look like this: (in c#)
C++:
for (int i = 0; i < maxEnemyCount; i++)
{
   if (BitConverter.ToInt32(ReadMemory(process, address + (space_between_every_health_address * i), 4), 0) > 0) //check if health is bigger than 0
    {
       //do some code (like set the current enemy address health to 1
    }
}
Hope this helps you

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts