Solved OllyBDG

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
Hey Guys,

i'm new with OllyBDG so this is a newbie question i think...

So i was following this tutorial: C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL [Trainer & DLL Injection] DIFFICULTY [2/10]
And I was already on the DLL injection section part 4.

But in the middle of the video [member=fleep] is using OllyBDG, and i have got no idea how he gets his addresses, for example he knows what the recoil address is, and I've got no idea how he gets that :O.

I know how to get the Ammo, Health addresses from Cheat Engine. But no idea how to work with OllyBDG,

Can anybody send me a link to a useful tutorial? Or can you send me a link to Fleep's tutorial if he has got one..

Thanks in advance!

Splaze/Ricardo

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Yes I think he found ammo, made 'what writes to this address', and with ollydbg he went to the address where the opcode, which decreased ammo, was.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hey Guys,

i'm new with OllyBDG so this is a newbie question i think...

So i was following this tutorial: C++ HOW TO HACK any game TUTORIAL [Trainer & DLL Injection] DIFFICULTY [2/10]
And I was already on the DLL injection section part 4.

But in the middle of the video [member=fleep] is using OllyBDG, and i have got no idea how he gets his addresses, for example he knows what the recoil address is, and I've got no idea how he gets that :O.

I know how to get the Ammo, Health addresses from Cheat Engine. But no idea how to work with OllyBDG,

Can anybody send me a link to a useful tutorial? Or can you send me a link to Fleep's tutorial if he has got one..

Thanks in advance!

Splaze/Ricardo
Isn't he always explaining everything really good? I mean if you watch from part 1 you'll surely know where he knows it from.

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
He was explaining everything right, but in part 4, you can watch it yourself he opens OllyBdg, and we have got this address: 45B75F <- for the ammo. (Found this myself with using Cheat Engine)

But he also said:I'm sorry that i didn't show you how i get all these values...
He also said he will make a tutorial on how to get these values, if some people asks for it :p

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
He was explaining everything right, but in part 4, you can watch it yourself he opens OllyBdg, and we have got this address: 45B75F <- for the ammo. (Found this myself with using Cheat Engine)

But he also said:I'm sorry that i didn't show you how i get all these values...
He also said he will make a tutorial on how to get these values, if some people asks for it :p
So he just forgot giving you those value. Wasn't it that tut on AssaultCube no recoil? You should get your ammo address and find out what writes if you shoot. 45B75F I think will be the address of the opcode which writes to your ammo when you shoot. That way he obviously found it. (Just guessing).

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
So he just forgot giving you those value. Wasn't it that tut on AssaultCube no recoil? You should get your ammo address and find out what writes if you shoot. 45B75F I think will be the address of the opcode which writes to your ammo when you shoot. That way he obviously found it. (Just guessing).
Yes it was the tut on Assault Cube no recoil :p, I know how to get the ammo address, but no idea how I can find the recoil/rapid fire address which he uses, maybe I can use the addresses that he is using, but if I ever want to find the Addresses on some other game, I've got know how to get these in Olly.

Because there a hundred of addresses lol :p just trying to find out how I can find the Address of recoil and time between shots..

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Load the ammo address up in Cheat Engines dissect window and look through those values and watch for values that change when firing the weapon. From there it's trial and error. If you can't find the correct address from there try loading the address in dissect window subtracting the offset to get the base.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
He finds the addresses in cheat engine then sees what writes to that address. Its trial and error from there (if I remember correctly)

Splaze

Jul 1, 2013
He finds the addresses in cheat engine then sees what writes to that address. Its trial and error from there (if I remember correctly)
Yea! I'm watching the tutorial that he made back in the days about OllyDBG!

Thank you for your help!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods