Outdated [Offsets]Updated Offsets of CS:S [13/10/2014]

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
Hi Guys ,,, those days i was feeling soooooo bored so i thought some digging to find new changed offsets in CS:S would be nice place to spend sometime

So those are the major offsets that was changed (This is only an update ,,, i wont post all the offsets all over again :) ) :

Player Base : client.dll + 0053BFC8

Entity Base : client.dll + 005495B4

m_angRotation : engine.dll+457874

m_VecPunchAngle : Player Base + 0xE38 // i think this one would be the most interesting one (took lots of minutes of searching :p )

However i feel so uncomfortable since we spend lots of time to externally find those offsets when we can instead use them directly by casting the playerbase in the game memory to the C_BaseEntity class from the Source SDK 2013 ,,, But no one is providing some good tutorial of casting the data contained in the player's base offset in the game to the class ,,, One simple tutorial would make lots of people more comfort and less time spending in searching for those stinky offsets :p however the private stays private :cool:

And once again sorry for my bad English its not my mother language :)

Simon.

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
Hey Man, Can you tell more about your problem here? Because I don't really get the idea of "Casting info from pointers to Game classes". :confused:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
,,, But no one is providing some good tutorial of casting the data contained in the player's base offset in the game to the class ,,, One simple tutorial would make lots of people more comfort and less time spending in searching for those stinky offsets :p however the private stays private :cool:
just use google. there are tons of tutorials on unkn0wncheats.

Hey Man, Can you tell more about your problem here? Because I don't really get the idea of "Casting info from pointers to Game classes". :confused:
hey man.. dat font XD

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
i will post some pics to clear the thing

when we scan externally we find the player's base and dig inside the structure to find the offset of the health - team number - coordinates ,,,,,,, etc and spend like 1337 minutes

but instead this structure all exist in the SDK ready and full of information in C_EntityBase.h :

So what we exactly need is to cast the (2D27FBB8 for example) in hl2.exe memory space to the C_BaseEntity Class so we can get all the data easily like health ,, coordinates ,,, team number , flags , bones ,,, easily without spending time on external scans in CE ,,,,, i hope the idea is clear now :)

Thanks . :)

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
i will post some pics to clear the thing

when we scan externally we find the player's base and dig inside the structure to find the offset of the health - team number - coordinates ,,,,,,, etc and spend like 1337 minutes

but instead this structure all exist in the SDK ready and full of information in C_EntityBase.h :

So what we exactly need is to cast the (2D27FBB8 for example) in hl2.exe memory space to the C_BaseEntity Class so we can get all the data easily like health ,, coordinates ,,, team number , flags , bones ,,, easily without spending time on external scans in CE ,,,,, i hope the idea is clear now :)

Thanks . :)
My English is too bad for this, You mean you want to search the Health & TeamNum from the "C_Baseentity" with all of your current information and retrieve it?

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
My English is too bad for this, You mean you want to search the Health & TeamNum from the "C_Baseentity" with all of your current information and retrieve it?
i mean i want to cast the memory address contents to the C_BaseEntity class so i can grab the information like health , teamnum , flags , bones , coordinates , jump state , shoot state ,,, etc of vars contained in the class :)

Alex

Sober linux neb
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 26, 2015
i mean i want to cast the memory address contents to the C_BaseEntity class so i can grab the information like health , teamnum , flags , bones , coordinates , jump state , shoot state ,,, etc of vars contained in the class :)
Yea I "got the idea" now but it all depends on what you mean with "cast" :indifferent:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
If you're going to write an internal, include the SDK. Then you can use all stuff easy. Or write your own SDK..
C++:
class C_BaseEntity
{
public:
	C_BaseEntity(){}
	char __Pad000[ 0x90 ];
	int m_iHealth;
	char __Pad001[ 0x8 ];
	int m_iTeamNum;

public:
	static C_BaseEntity* GetLocalEntity()
	{
		static DWORD dwClient = ( DWORD )GetModuleHandleA( "client.dll" );
		return *( C_BaseEntity** )( dwClient + OFFSET );
	}
}

Last edited:

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
If you're going to write an internal, include the SDK. Then you can use all stuff easy. Or write your own SDK..
C++:
class C_BaseEntity
{
public:
	C_BaseEntity(){}
	char __Pad000[ 0x90 ];
	int m_iHealth;
	char __Pad001[ 0x8 ];
	int m_iTeamNum;

public:
	{
	}
}

C_BaseEntity* pLocal = C_BaseEntity::GetLocalPlayer();
pLocal->m_iTeamNum

#edit wont work

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
C++:
class C_BaseEntity
{
public:
	C_BaseEntity(){}
	char __Pad000[ 0x90 ];
	int m_iHealth;
	char __Pad001[ 0x8 ];
	int m_iTeamNum;

public:
	{
	}
}
why i would write my own sdk and i know i can but that's not the point why not to use the original one since it exist :)

Simon-Benyo

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2013
you mean :
C++:
bool* LifeState;

LifeState = (bool*)(Address + Offset)
no my friend ,,, what you posted is what we are doing now we want not only to cast one variable but the whole class like

C++:
C_BaseEntity* mainPlayer;

mainPlayer=(C_BaseEntity*)(Client.dll + FirstPlayer_Offset);

mainPlayer->m_iHealth

mainPlayer->m_TeamNum

mainPlayer->m_vecOrigin

mainPlayer->m_vecPunchAngle
And like that :)

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
why i would write my own sdk and i know i can but that's not the point why not to use the original one since it exist :)
Writing an SDK less internal cheat has much more zweggga than using SourceSDK :)

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
-.- my head rly hurts if I see that.

all you guys need are 3 simple things..
1)The SDK
2)Playerbase Addy
3)Entitybase Addy

means:
1)Create a Project
2)Include the sdk files
3)Init C_BasePlayer with Playerbase
4)Init C_BaseEntity with Entitybase

after you did that and made your own stuff ... you can use it like:
C++:
bool Rage_Client::IsLocalPlayerAllive()
{	
	C_BasePlayer *LocalPlayer = *(C_BasePlayer**)rClient->dwPlayer;

if (!LocalPlayer)
		return false;

return LocalPlayer->IsAlive();
}
the rest is just like researching your own .... do like 'LocalPlayer->' etc etc and see what autocomplete shows up..
another reason to use Visual Studio 2013 ....

,greez

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods