Outdated offsets,ollydbg

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

tinmar0

Jul 5, 2012
[size=+2]m_iHealth address search , m_iTeamNum , m_fFlags ....... OllyDbg program , playing counter strike source[/size]

Tutorial Video

Last edited:

tinmar0

Jul 5, 2012
Wasn't this on fleeps tutorial? lol
First, stop off -topic , secondly , I do not follow tutorials fleep , thirdly , there's cornet section like that, and it is not plagiarism , recorded at the request tutorial , user unkn0wncheats and I gave on this page.

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
First, stop off -topic , secondly , I do not follow tutorials fleep , thirdly , there's cornet section like that, and it is not plagiarism , recorded at the request tutorial , user unkn0wncheats and I gave on this page.
Ye, i really want a cornet section

Apr 8, 2018
When I use OD to open the hl2 process, the hl2 process will stop running. What should I do?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
When I use OD to open the hl2 process, the hl2 process will stop running. What should I do?
OllyDBG pauses execution of the game when you attach it, you can press continue to continue the execution of the process. If the game is crashing/closing when you attach ollydbg then it is detecting your debugger and closing the game per the game's antidebug mechanics

Apr 8, 2018
OllyDBG pauses execution of the game when you attach it, you can press continue to continue the execution of the process. If the game is crashing/closing when you attach ollydbg then it is detecting your debugger and closing the game per the game's antidebug mechanics
How can I bypass the anti-debugging mechanism of css, have any posts, please help me

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
What game are you playing ffs? Css to my knowledge doesn't have themida

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Are you using a cracked version? Im pretty sure no source game uses Themida, the only reason I can see that happening is if you’re using a cracked version and they are trying to pack or obfuscate malicious code. Can’t say with 100% certainty though.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods