Solved Nothing under "what accesses this address"

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
So the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was playing Borderlands 2 and I wanted to search for some basic values. I ended up finding the health, money, ammo clip, and ammo total. The only one that actually changed was the money. The other three didn't change at all. So I figured that they were read-only, so I did a "find what accesses this address" to the ammo. I shot a few bullets, reloaded, and nothing appeared in the debugger. Usually tons of results are spammed, but when I tried it nothing happened. Anyone have this issue?

P.S. DON'T tell me I have the wrong address. I picked the only address that came after searching, there was only one address.

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
There may be encrypted numbers and there may be an anti-cheat. Though I will say, the game did crash when I did "find what writes to this address" with the normal debugger. I had to change to the VEH debugger. I didn't look to much into it, and it's not a big deal so don't worry about it.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Shoudln't be encrypted because then the values would still change. Make sure the addresses' value is even changing.. And make sure you're not already seeing what accesses it, when you've 2 windows of these, only 1 will show results...

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods