Noted changes in forum!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Hello guys,

The new look is amazing! Post changes that you have noted in this forum!

The changes that I have noticed till now:
1. Password resets
2. Avatar resets (upload new avatar)
3. rep points reset(replaced by Thanks button)
4. "Go advanced" removed the smileys. Is for me or for all?
5. Error like &#389 for some symbols like ',"",\ etc.

Thanks
GURU

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
So GURU you are right, those are some of the smaller things(you should have seen the forum yesterday lol)
I am still adding stuff as of now, Portal system like we used to have a bunch of other things.

Just a couple of replies to keep people in the loop.

1-Because I moved the whole forum over and the password encryption was different we need everyone to reset their passwords before logging in.
2-That was unfortunately something i couldn't change but It doesn't take much work(we can also have Gif's now)
3-I believe this will be used much more than old Rep system and is good for feedback, specially for some of us that release hacks.
4-I also noticed that :S, will see if I need to change an option or so
5- The old forum ran on different code to this one, so I will have to manually remove a lot of things but it shouldn't take long.

Thanks for the feedback, if anyone else would like to add anything I would also appreciate it.
Be expecting a few more changes and improvements in the next couple of days

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
And I forgot to mention very important thing! The url too changed a bit. I used to type "www.guidedhacking.com/forum" to get directly into forum page. But now guidedhacking.com shows the forum as the welcome page. The former link give me a "404" page not found.

Edit: was the friends and contacts reset?

Last edited:

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
And I forgot to mention very important thing! The url too changed a bit. I used to type "www.guidedhacking.com/forum" to get directly into forum page. But now guidedhacking.com shows the forum as the welcome page. The former link give me a "404" page not found.
Yeah, we'd talked about replacing the forums with the homepage, since the homepage didn't really have anything other than links in to the forums. Fleep will be adding a redirect from GuidedHacking.com/forum to just GuidedHacking.com in case anyone still checks there. :)

Crazywink

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Actually, I thought Fleep took the site down! But just tried to check guidedhacking.com, the page came up. But the actual down time was painful.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yh I was not happy about it either, the last two days I probably got about 5 hours sleep.
There is a lot of things that had bad compatibility that I didn't expect to happen, I knew people would start considering suicide on a 2nd day down that's why I brought the site back up. :p

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I knew people would start considering suicide on a 2nd day down that's why I brought the site back up. :p
Yup, I already had made a tie on a rope and was just about to stick the other end to the ceiling, when the last click on f5 saved my life, you are a hero fleep :D

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
Why not use your c5 to kill yourself? Haha. Just joking! :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Why not use your c5 to kill yourself? Haha. Just joking! :)
lol :D it actually stands for something else but I just now gave a thought about it, good one :D

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Haha I'm just gonna stick a redirect at guidedhacking.com/forum back to guidedhacking, I kinda forgot about that :)

Fleep

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
And also Fleep, we miss some options in "Go Advanced" reply. Missing item:

1. smiley
2. spoiler/code(very important)
3. text options

And to be very short, whole palette is missing now :(

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Smiley's are to the right when you are in advanced,
Spoiler I am trying to get that again but haven't had any luck.
What do you mean by text options and palette??

Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Thanks Meltdown but the problem with that and quite a few other's is compatibility.
I'l have another look today and see if I can find another version.

Fleep

Styx

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
Thanks Meltdown but the problem with that and quite a few other's is compatibility.
I'l have another look today and see if I can find another version.

Fleep
I think I saw one on vbulletins site try this: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=188741&highlight=Animated+spoiler

or this: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260723&highlight=Animated+spoiler

This One Says Supported In 4.xx: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=279069

Last edited:

guru

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 8, 2012
@Fleep: text options and palette is the one that appear at the top when we click on reply. They contained options like bold,italic,underline, font size, font type, bullets and numberings, etc... Actually both the things are same. Still I don't see smileys to my right side. Only post icons are present which appears in the title of the post.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods