Discuss Not Cheat Engine Dev.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
If i may suggest not using the same layout as cheat engine. I read somewhere that some anti-cheats quite simply read form properties. For example. The anti cheat finds 2 buttons at the top of the form, and a listview to the left, and a listview below it. It will recognize this as a cheating software. Not joking. Cheat engine is that popular that some developers put this in to prevent people from changing the source or process information to avoid detection.
Just a suggestion though.
What language is this, C#? Looks nice so far.

EDIT: just remembered where i read it. DarkByte actually posted that in a post about anti cheat on the CE forums.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
If i may suggest not using the same layout as cheat engine. I read somewhere that some anti-cheats quite simply read form properties. For example. The anti cheat finds 2 buttons at the top of the form, and a listview to the left, and a listview below it. It will recognize this as a cheating software. Not joking. Cheat engine is that popular that some developers put this in to prevent people from changing the source or process information to avoid detection..
That is absolute bullshit. They may as well just iterate window handles and call it a day, nothing personal against you but that is some shit-tier 'development' if what you said is really true.

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
That is absolute bullshit. They may as well just iterate window handles and call it a day, nothing personal against you but that is some shit-tier 'development' if what you said is really true.
I'm just telling you what i read. From the developer of cheat engine. Here's a snippet of a conversation between darkbyte and another user from the CE forums.
C++:
<DarkByte> polymorphic doesn't work on a big project like CE anyhow, as CE's gui layout is detected 
<CashD> oh i see 
<CashD> they use EnumWindows Razz 
<DarkByte> 2 buttons next to eachother with a listview on the right, and an image on the top right is cheat engine 
<DarkByte> *listview on left

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
this was really easy to make honestly like i said in a previous thread its just a lot of comparing i might add a few more things then drop its source code merely for PoC for those wanting to learn.
however the code is kinda messy i think right now because idk i really don't have an excuse just lazy.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
If you want a neat idea, the dude that advertises his memory scanner at the footer ad space of this website has a feature which reflects any .NET applications at run time, he then goes through it looking for common strings and allows you quick access to its containing object. Something i don't think i've seen anywhere, pretty cool idea.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
you should change that length box to lowest & highest scanned address, length seems so arbitrary if we dont know where we're starting from, plus it allows you to scan a more precise area

Ellvis

Oct 26, 2012
Rake: Then I suggest reading and understanding Cheat Engine source. IMO It's faster way to get knowledge than code the same one.

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
^ also might look into, ive used Reflection before but not in the past 6 months Cecil also plays a role in his Scanner.

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
added routines to support dynamic memory\memory from loaded modules.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods