NoSmoke NoFlash cs1.6

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

goodh

Jan 19, 2014
hi guys

i have a question aboute how to remove flash and smoke in cs 1.6 i saw some source code i always see something like that
C++:
glGetFloatv(GL_CURRENT_COLOR, curcol);

if (mode==GL_QUADS)
	{		 
		if ((col[0]==col[1])&&(col[0]==col[2]) && (col[0]!=0.0) && (col[0]!=1.0))
			Smoke = true;	
	}
	else 
	{
		Smoke = false; 		
	}
but i dont know how they get those values ?

and i see the function doesnt change any thing it only change a bool variable any help

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
stop use useless sources of ppl anyways lol.
You need to find the playerbase in cs1.6 and find the offsets for smoke and flash to edit its values. other way for removing smoke is to remove the models by d3d hooking~
In any case you need to know c++ and then you have to choose if you want to make the hack intern (dll) or extern (exe) . And here in this forum are many tuts for read and write memory intern and extern.

goodh

Jan 19, 2014
Hey GAFO666 thanks for your replay but i know everything you said my question is about OpenGL not d3d
how can i remove smoke from being displayed, and hooking opengl is not covred in any tutorial i checked them all

gnuzim

Jr.Coder
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 28, 2012
Why are you running cs 1.6 in OpenGL?

Last edited:

goodh

Jan 19, 2014
lol because its the best one

GAFO666 i saw one of you threads you said that you solved the no flash can you share how you did it ?

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
lol because its the best one

GAFO666 i saw one of you threads you said that you solved the no flash can you share how you did it ?
yeh I solved it in css, need to reverse cs1.6 to see where the flash and smoke value is stored :)
But if you want to know how it works in css , I can post it here, depens on your answer :D

But for now you could attach olly to cs1.6 and press E , choose client under the "Name"- headline, double click it and then rightclick - Search For - All Refrenced Text Strings and then in the new window rightclick - Search for Text and type into it "effects/flashbang"
and then tell me if you found sth :)

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
GAFO666 yeah i found smoke and flash what i must do now?
I'm assuming you're using olydbg, which I've never used. Could you NOP the code to stop it from even happening? Though, it might be a good idea to find the pointer for the code first. Again, I have no experience in this at all, so this may mean nothing when it comes to this situation.

goodh

Jan 19, 2014
you must know that cs1.6 is not like css you can not disable smoke buy commands or what ever you must disable it using api hooking or by patching the function that calls smoke

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods