Helo guys!

I want make simple NoRecoil hack for CS:S v34
What should i do to it?

Who can help me?Please!

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Look at what you're asking and how you're asking it. You're making a hack request... Nobody is going to spoon feed you here.
Look at the video tutorials on here, learn something and come back when you have a more specific question.

So you know what you kind of have to do, you'll likely need to reverse the shooting routine and figure out where recoil is being modified. Once you figure out where and how, it's just a matter of automating the process of patching the appropriate bytes.

Lol brohoin inb4 I could drop this >_<

Dejavu

Mar 6, 2016
Rake;45891 said:
CSS has spread and recoil similar to CS:GO, you have to do that fun stuff with punch angles. Search "punchangle" and you will find a few threads. Oh yeah, don't be a piece of shit plz
Just i need some source of simple code. I saw many source but can't understand how to do it, because sourcecode is hard for me .

Dejavu

Mar 6, 2016
Look at what you're asking and how you're asking it. You're making a hack request... Nobody is going to spoon feed you here.
Look at the video tutorials on here, learn something and come back when you have a more specific question.

So you know what you kind of have to do, you'll likely need to reverse the shooting routine and figure out where recoil is being modified. Once you figure out where and how, it's just a matter of automating the process of patching the appropriate bytes.

Lol brohoin inb4 I could drop this >_<
I made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods