Question NoRecoil and NoSpread in Battlefield 3?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Vultrax

Jun 5, 2013
Hello, I'm new in the Forum.
(I speak not perfect English, but i hope you can understand it.)

I have a Problem, i can't find the NoRecoil Adresse with Ollydbg in Battlefield 3 ..
I have watched Fleeps YouTube-Tutorials to find the Addresses, but in Battlefield 3 are not works ..

And one a other question: How can i find NoSpread in Battlefield 3?

Please help me :)

Xenon

Banned
Silenced
Jun 4, 2013
Let's go through the logic. When we fire a weapon some is done, bullets decrease, recoil- and spread kicks in.
Take a look at the registers, calls what ever that's done in OllyDBG.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Let's go through the logic. When we fire a weapon some is done, bullets decrease, recoil- and spread kicks in.
Take a look at the registers, calls what ever that's done in OllyDBG.
Actually there is no other way of doing it then just NOP-ing opcodes sometimes. To find 'no shoot kickback' in Sauerbraten x64 I had to NOP like more than 70 opcodes for it to work. The game crashed really often. So it's obvious that it's not like 1. opcode dec AMMO and next recoil. You'll have to go through very many if you have bad luck.. Use in Cheat Engine the function 'select current function' to see where it ends. But I think that kickback is always after decreasing ammo (I'm not sure!)

emistz

Jr.Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
May 3, 2013
Actually there is no other way of doing it then just NOP-ing opcodes sometimes. To find 'no shoot kickback' in Sauerbraten x64 I had to NOP like more than 70 opcodes for it to work. The game crashed really often. So it's obvious that it's not like 1. opcode dec AMMO and next recoil. You'll have to go through very many if you have bad luck.. Use in Cheat Engine the function 'select current function' to see where it ends. But I think that kickback is always after decreasing ammo (I'm not sure!)
Probably not always after dec ammo, but most likely always after checking that there's ammo. No ammo = no shot = no recoil.

Xenon

Banned
Silenced
Jun 4, 2013
That's not what I said. I said that No Recoil, and No Spread are often close to the weapon logic.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
That's not what I said. I said that No Recoil, and No Spread are often close to the weapon logic.
If you mean that 50 opcodes (~300 bytes) is close, you are correct.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods