Intro Noob wans to learn.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Paid Help & Consulting with Rake

ragepony

Jul 23, 2012
Hi Fleep and others,

Your Youtube videos are very educational. ;)
I would like to learn how to create ESP / Wallhack for OpenGL games such Quakeworld and Quake Live?

Would you be prepared to show this in a tutorial? Or maybe point me in the right direction so I can learn how to do this for myself.
I'm new to this and tired of getting flamed on other forums for asking legit questions trying to learn.

You sound like a reasonable bloke in your videos.

Regards

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey there ragepony and welcome to the forum, I am hoping to do ESP very soon and its in my list of tutorials.

I have previously done a DirectX wallhack tutorial, and although it isnt one of my favourites it does the job Here

I understand the flaming issue as its incredibly childish but thats how some places operate, although we are only 1-2 months old just stick with us and you will see that the guys on the forum will always help where they can.

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Hey man!

Yup, always ready to help in the limits of my knowledge :) Don't be shy to ask, just try to find the answer on your own first otherwise people will see that you aren't willing to put anything into it on your own and won't help you ;)

Hope you'll have great time around here

ragepony

Jul 23, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome guys,

Checked out the the link... DirectX tutorial, its well explained and easy to understand even for me. I feel like I could do it and trying it out now in cod4 offline.

I just wondered though, can the same techniques be used for open gl games like the quake series? or is this completely different? I play quake games mostly you see.

Had a search for open gl on the forum and couldn't find anything, sorry if i missed it.

Thanks again, really appreciate it.

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Its the same thing but u just need to hook the equivalents to beginscene and endscene

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
I thin for openGL this is a good replace for endscene

glXSwapBuffers = IDirect3DDevice9::EndScene

or swapchain not so sure glXSwapBuffers is for EndScene any ways this is my swap chain there should be one on Tatnium starter kit.

https://i.imgur.com/Sht44.png

Greets,

voidisalive

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts