Solved Noob question: How to Use Cheat Engine on always-online Blizzard games without ban?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

seldane

Nov 30, 2015
How do you use Cheat Engine on Blizzard games that are essentially online-only, like Heroes of the Storm, etc, without being flagged for cheating and banned? These games will disconnect you even if you are playing a bot-only game and unplug the internet

Is this a concern at all or am I being paranoid?

W

wtlyons

Its usually all online because its mostly server sided things. Hearth Stone is all server sided and most of their games are very server sided. What game are you trying to hack and look up there anti cheat. I would say don't try hacking them and start with an easier game because if you don't know enough to answer your own question, you don't know enough to be hacking those games.

seldane

Nov 30, 2015
Its usually all online because its mostly server sided things. Hearth Stone is all server sided and most of their games are very server sided. What game are you trying to hack and look up there anti cheat. I would say don't try hacking them and start with an easier game because if you don't know enough to answer your own question, you don't know enough to be hacking those games.

I am an experienced coder, but I am relatively new to coding gaming hacks so please excuse my stupid questions. I have successfully coded a COLOR Aimbot using AutoHotKey. My goal is to take the next step and code a STRUCT aimbot using C++. I understand that some information is kept server sided, but obviously some information must be fed to your client that I would like to know. What enemies are on screen? What's their location?
I'd like to know for Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. Very little info on either.

My specific question is this: Cheat Engine is a program that attaches to a game and helps detect pointers to structs and specific data (eg enemy location, health). How can I run Cheat Engine to get that information without being caught on Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch?

W

wtlyons

I would make a quick aimbot for assualt cube to learn hacking concepts then deal with anti cheat. And if you don't care about that stuff look up making an undetected or hidden Cheat Engine. You can patch cheat engine so its not detected by anti cheat. I don't know how to do it but I know there are tutorials on it. Sorry if that didn't help

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
pretend overwatch doesnt exist, from what ive heard theyve got some pretty damn good anti debugging/reversing/dumping/everything mechanisms.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.