Solved No Recoil Cheat engine .. ( i Think i am close )

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

MR.PUREPWNAGE

Jul 21, 2013
Hi guys .. since CrazyWink haven't posted any C++ tuts yet i decided to Use Cheat Engine to hack Battlefield 3
i am trying to hack no recoil .. i think finding the guns ammo is the way to do it ?? if yes then i found the gun ammo and now i am confused .. what shall i go in too ?? "Find Out what writes this address" OR "Find out what access this address" any help ? and tips

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hi guys .. since CrazyWink haven't posted any C++ tuts yet i decided to Use Cheat Engine to hack Battlefield 3
i am trying to hack no recoil .. i think finding the guns ammo is the way to do it ?? if yes then i found the gun ammo and now i am confused .. what shall i go in too ?? "Find Out what writes this address" OR "Find out what access this address" any help ? and tips
I think what writes because there's obviously something that writes to your ammo when you shoot.

You need to do "find what writes to" on your view angles, as your view angle moves when you shoot because of recoil, then trace backwards to the recoil functions.

Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.PUREPWNAGE

Jul 21, 2013
I think what writes because there's obviously something that writes to your ammo when you shoot.
THX !! :D uhmm this is what i got any help

011F45E6 - FF 48 68 - dec [eax+68]
011F45F6 - 89 50 68 - mov [eax+68],edx

Please Pardon me i am a newbie :)

WiTH

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
THX !! :D uhmm this is what i got any help

011F45E6 - FF 48 68 - dec [eax+68]
011F45F6 - 89 50 68 - mov [eax+68],edx

Please Pardon me i am a newbie :)
Each time you shoot your ammo will decrease and the address that is writing to your dynamic address is eax + pointer with value 68. Now you have to do a hex scan with eax's address and add pointer 68. You will have to repeat the process until you find your static address.

MR.PUREPWNAGE

Jul 21, 2013
Each time you shoot your ammo will decrease and the address that is writing to your dynamic address is eax + pointer with value 68. Now you have to do a hex scan with eax's address and add pointer 68. You will have to repeat the process until you find your static address.
THX !!! i already got it THX to Fleep's TUTS on CE :D BUT thx

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods