Solved No idea where to start

• CSGO recently moved logic from 'client_panorama.dll' to 'client.dll', you must update all code that uses 'client_panorama.dll' and replace it with 'client.dll' or the code will not work.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

GR1ND

Apr 28, 2017
Hey everyone. I've just registered here and I am ready to learn.

Except I have no idea where to start.
:retard:
I've looked around the forums and just seen a lot of programmer speak that I don't yet understand. I do not want to be a script kiddie :smile: and just take other peoples code, but if someone could take the time to explain where to start/teach me or link me to another resource to learn that would be great. Hopefully any replies to this post will be able to help other people like me coming to the forums.

My end goal is to learn more about coding/game development and to produce a smooth aimbot with a triggerbot and recoil compensation for cs.

I apologies if this violates any of the forum rules, thank you for your time reading this.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
GR1ND welcome to GH!
You need to learn Cheat Engine, learn a programming language, I suggest C++ or C#, you will need to have at least a few weeks or months of programming knowledge before you move forward. www.learncpp.com is a great source for learning C#. Use Visual Studio 2015/2017 for coding
I recommend start with Assault Cube or Counter Strike whatever
Start with this tutorial

Watch some of our video tutorials and even if you don't understand everything, it will start solidifying your comprehension of the terms/techniques that are used in everyday game hacking. Also it is good to read video game source code to understand what's going on underneath, but you will need intermediate programming knowledge before you can understand it

Here is out main guide to get started START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking - Guided Hacking

Last edited:

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Rake;48980 said:
GR1ND welcome to GH!
You need to learn Cheat Engine, learn a programming language, I suggest C++ or C#, you will need to have at least a few weeks or months of programming knowledge before you move forward. www.learncpp.com is a great source for learning C#. Use Visual Studio 2015/2017 for coding
I recommend start with Assault Cube or Counter Strike whatever
Start with this tutorial

Watch some of our video tutorials and even if you don't understand everything, it will start solidifying your comprehension of the terms/techniques that are used in everyday game hacking. Also it is good to read video game source code to understand what's going on underneath, but you will need intermediate programming knowledge before you can understand it
I was just finishing up my post when you posted yours rake GOD DAMN YOU

Reactions: Rake
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods