Discuss New way to hide and inject cheats?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Prog1v1

Silenced
Jan 16, 2017
I'm new to hacking games and would like someone to help me understand how to make an undetectable cheat. There are several ways (that I know) to inject dll files; Inject it into the game, inject it into a different trusted process (such as skype, or MSI afterburner). There was one way that I thought was a great idea and would like to know the if this is a good way to inject. Here is the link to what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udr1VqG3MXA If you watch this video, he first plugs in his usb then runs the cheat with a safe name (SkypeVoice). He injects this dll before he has even started steam then disconnected the usb drive. One other person said to have completely undetectable cheats, you can use the cheats from another computer and vac can't prove that you are cheating. Same method with the usb drives in that video.

There is also a forum topic that caught my eye when he said to use TrueCrypt (encrypting software) on an external drive, Vmprotect for the injector (which protects code by executing it on a virtual machine that makes it extremely difficult to analyze and crack) and also mentioned something about Puddin Poopin's scrambler.

If this guy has streamed with several thousand followers then I'm sure he has had if for a while.
If anyone has heard or even made something like this then please let me know.

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
For VAC good old manual mapping would work too

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
LOLOLOL on what i have read on VAC this looks like total shit hahaha this is only something so he can feel safe about his hacks.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
You should stop using crack bro, you start with posts like this then you will start asking "how to use a loop function in vac games"

Prog1v1

Silenced
Jan 16, 2017
I just didn't understand how he wasn't getting banned and why he used an usb to launch the injection lol

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Be sure to read the comments from this guys ex girlfriend on this video!

PwndDepot

I has a status
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dank Tier Donator
Nov 5, 2014
Rake;47096 said:
Be sure to read the comments from this guys ex girlfriend on this video!
I was literally doing that right before you posted this and it was cracking me up!!

toomuch

Jul 14, 2015
Lmfao i knew the guy in this video i used to play with him. After he got exposed i tried talking to him and he acted like he never knew me and that it was just to show how easy it
was to hack bunch of bullshit

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods