Jun 6, 2016
--SET TO 1--
208FEE8 = Admin
208FEEC = Mod
208FEFC = Extreme
208FEF8 = Deluxe
208FEF4 = Premium
------------------

you could also NOP the jumps instructions.

Be careful im pretty sure when you login in as admin it alerts Mods and the real admin not sure tho.

Yet another game where you can give you self admin by simply setting a value equal to 1.

-CnoEvil

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yet another game where you can give you self admin by simply setting a value equal to 1.
-CnoEvil
This is ridiculous, thanks for sharing. I assume you will try this on every game now :lol:

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
i got banned this morn after going on servers with admin and telling people they were going to get banned because it puts a [DEV] tag in your name.

-Happy Thanksgiving!, Everyone.

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
i got banned this morn after going on servers with admin and telling people they were going to get banned because it puts a [DEV] tag in your name.

-Happy Thanksgiving!, Everyone.
Care to share how you are finding these?

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Care to share how you are finding these?
A few ways:
Walking the player structure in memory, toggling any flags he comes across.
Starting a private server and setting/unsetting yourself as a admin.
Dump the running executable and check for related strings and work back from there.

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
^ Incorrect

using IDA and understanding basic Op codes such as jumps were used to find these addresses.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
^ Incorrect

using IDA and understanding basic Op codes such as jumps were used to find these addresses.
Where were the original addresses originating from if not the player structure, and for what reason?

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
idk

Open IDA --> Gen List Of All Strings --> Search Admin --> Examine if exploitable --> Profit??

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
where do the addresses go?
add them to cheat engine and then modify the values, I suggest you watch some tutorials and learn the basics, start by learning how to use cheat engine

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
idk if fred fix this or not i got banned 4 or 5 hours after trolling with admin.

when i did this to begin with i acting like i was apart of dedsec writing a 0day exploit.

Last edited:

sniperpoop

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the Post man looks pretty insane how easy it sounds .
I found the values but how exactly do i put them to 1?.
Im using Cheat Engine to scan memory

ChrisB

May 14, 2017
How did you go about finding the flags for admin? Were they close to the player structure and just trial and error or was there a method to locating them?

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Why should this be trolling ? Im just asking a question
Learn to use Cheat Engine. It's literally the first thing you learn when using CE... Scanning memory and changing the value.
OR! Try reading a bit through the thread that your posting in to see if the question has been asked/answered before.
Which it has... And the answer here is exactly the same as before. Learn how to use Cheat Engine.

How did you go about finding the flags for admin? Were they close to the player structure and just trial and error or was there a method to locating them?
Reverse engineering the game, trial and error. There are several ways to stumble upon info like this, it really depends how the game is built.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods