Solved need some help pls

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

MyRightHandMann

Dec 30, 2015
so i think im "decent" at C++ and i want to start making cheats and dont know what to start learning first for cheating, any suggestions?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Last edited:

MyRightHandMann

Dec 30, 2015
i also want to learn how to find static addresses, if someone can link that to me too.

i also have a question, if we used the FindWindow function to find a game, and then the WriteProcessMemory function goes there for example:

this is the way i was taught.

HWND hWnd = FindWindow(0, "GameName");
if (hWnd == 0)
{
cout << "Game not found";
}
else
{
DWORD Address = 0x000000; //change the address to whatever you want
//WriteProcessMemory function goes here
}

^^ would that work?

EDIT:

i just searched up the WriteProcessMemory function, and i dont understand it much, if someone could explain what each line does that'd be great, heres what i found:

GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWnd, &pid)
Handle hProc = OpenPorcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, false, pid)

Last edited:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012

MyRightHandMann

Dec 30, 2015

looks better.

anyways , msdn helps alot in case of such functions :
FindWindow(...) -> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633499(v=vs.85).aspx
WriteProcessMemory(...) -> https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms681674(v=vs.85).aspx

well as beginner like you are I would suggest to go for intern hacking instead of exern stuff.
If you work intern you can just write e.g. *(int*)0x123456 = 1337; instead of RPM/WPM or finding windows etc ...

i never learned how to create dlls and such, so im heading more to the external way.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods