Solved Need Information.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

LoganOPZ

Nov 16, 2015
Hello,

Could anyone help me out please, so i want to hack Ryl Private Servers. (Old Game)
But there are almost no hacks for that game. i want to learn to make a hack myself, something like Cooldown hack/ Item hack / Teleport hacks.
Now i have no idea on where to start, iknow Private Servers have weaker Anti Cheat Systems As Original games. at the moment i dont know anything about making hacks, so what should i do first ? where should i start to make a good working hack. iknow its not learned in a day or two but you got to start somewhere. please let me know!

Thanks.

W

wtlyons

start by learning programming (c++) and reverse engineering and making simple hacks for games with out anti cheat. I recommend learn programming and have that under your belt, then try hacking assault cube because of it having no anti cheat. Once you can write your own hacks for AC and have a great understanding of how games work and how to reverse engineer then go off and hack Ryl Private Servers. Start with a tutorial like Fleep's how to hack any game, once you know some programming.

LoganOPZ

Nov 16, 2015
start by learning programming (c++) and reverse engineering and making simple hacks for games with out anti cheat. I recommend learn programming and have that under your belt, then try hacking assault cube because of it having no anti cheat. Once you can write your own hacks for AC and have a great understanding of how games work and how to reverse engineer then go off and hack Ryl Private Servers. Start with a tutorial like Fleep's how to hack any game, once you know some programming.
Thanks alot for your reply! :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods