need help with first injector

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
Not trying to sound like an ass. But I dont think anyone will look at your code if dont atleast put it in between code tags or on something like pastebin.com !

Help us help you! :D

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
In brief: it looks like TextBox1.Text does not contain the full name of the process.

Detailed'ish:

This is a guess (I have never coded in VB), but judging (guessing) by the following code

Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text)
If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then
MsgBox(TextBox1.Text + ".exe i not running.", MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Error")
TextBox1.Text contains AXA, which means Process.GetProcessesByName(TextBox1.Text) is not beign given the full name of the process.

If TextBox1.Text does hold the full name, then why would you have to add .exe : MsgBox(TextBox1.Text + ".exe i not running.", MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Error").

Hopefully that is what's amiss here, if not then just ignore me, lol.

Last edited:

Bunny

Oct 17, 2013
Maybe teh process is hidden. I think that you'll need to use an un-hider or something. ProDller is a valid choice.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods