Solved Need help with decoding to hack a game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

diaplo

Jul 2, 2017
So i'm new to hacking games and i need help to decode this
sample:
g-Â￾Rý£¹x˜‡N„Æ<?Ã￾WÃ￾ t€¬Ã￾xýW×Þ•Ã￾‡tû½’f:6Ã￾ñ¯\Xún;÷ä„xb®“팋ó´Ù ׂIÂ￾’t:U IðIæ¯:_|‰Òl¬‡ucÙN„¤°ëÃ￾Ô2"øæà–Z´üJl"Ñ~( ¶*•“laŸ¤ïWDo®ÛžPúš*„ÓXý´*}úì›EÃ…ÃŒX1;¹B3QyÂ￾ßÃ’N«Çv¦÷jÂ￾Ã…Ã￾þ¼ ïÃ￾ý¸VV9‹FW¶ ùØ«^„¬ºeL'

so is there any program that can help me do this or a way to decode it please
and if there is what's the program and how to use it

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Merged your two shit threads to keep the shit contained in one area.

Also, we're not fucking magicians...
We can't help you with the amount of information you're providing us.
You need to start supplying some screenshots or excerpts of code or some shit because 1 mangled string doesn't tell us jack.

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
what? lmao.

First of all what are you trying to achieve? I understand you want this decoded but it doesn't work like that. Where did this code come from? What is your end goal? What game? Give us a little info so we can try to help.

• Haha
Reactions: RenTec

diaplo

Jul 2, 2017
its a game called crossfire and this is from a file called rez16 and im trying to achieve a speed an fly hack and

diaplo

Jul 2, 2017
So i am new to hacking and i want to hack a game called crossfire i found out the file that most hackers edit its called Rez16
and when i tried to edit it i found some coded text

Sample:
-Â￾Rý£¹x˜‡N„Æ<?Ã￾WÃ￾ t€¬Ã￾xýW×Þ•Ã￾‡tû½’f:6Ã￾ñ¯\Xún;÷ä„xb®“팋ó´Ù ׂIÂ￾’t:U...

What i wanna do when i decode this is mess with the guns and the game speed reload
if you know any program that can decode this please tell me that will be great

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Also you are out of your mind if you think you are going to hack crossfire by changing a file. Any info you have on people hacking the game by hard coding a file is probably like 5+ years old. The anti-cheat on crossfire is insanely aggressive from what i here. You are going about learning all wrong.

Last edited:

Icew0lf

Software Ninjaneer
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Aug 20, 2013
this is my speedhack im using..works for basicly any game the same way the cheatengine speedhack works:
https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?9079-halp-plesch&p=48701&highlight=#post48701

for the flyhack...all you have to do is finding your X,Y,Z and check whats accessing and writing to this address...write down ALL of the offsets related to these 3 axis and check every offsets one by one. one is the correct one and you will be most likely able to edit the values - which makes it possible for you to edit the Z axis (flyhack). Or you gonna choose a different route and create a flyhack the way Chris (cheat the game forum section) explained it a few times by manipulating the gravity offset itself.
There are many ways to solve the problem.
The AC ofc might be a different story

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods