seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013
Dear Admin!

I have This wall hack code "
if(wallhack) {

if(Stride == 52||Stride == 32)
{

pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, 0);

oDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, PrimType, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, 1);

}
}
why when using with MAT2 it can't see any player, it see only nearby play only?
Please give me some advice thank!

seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013
Since you're only using two strides there is a high chance that enemies which are farther away from you don't get drawn by that stride.
Use a stridelogger to find different strides.
Sorry I'm new so can u give me some idea what is Stridelogger? and how to use it?
thank

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
What does MAT2 equal?
(This is a forum for coders btw)

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Sorry I'm new so can u give me some idea what is Stridelogger? and how to use it?
thank
Where did you get the two strides you posted above if you have no idea how to get them?
I smell c+p... ^^

seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013
Where did you get the two strides you posted above if you have no idea how to get them?
I smell c+p... ^^
I only edit from google search and use it for long time but now it got patch so please help me any idea!
many thank for reply!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
So this I post about wallhack! is not code? what is the code?
:facepalm:

when this is your code ...
C++:
if(wallhack) {

{

oDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, PrimType, BaseVertexIndex, MinVertexIndex, NumVertices, startIndex, primCount);

}
}
and if its not working ........

4 Mistages Possible:

1)DrawIndexed Function gets never called (debug it with allocate a console and print something on in through the dip hook)
2)You somehow dont set 'bool Wallhack' to true because in the rest of the code you dont check correctly for the enable button
3) Strides RLY ?! Try it with Primcount and Numverts ....................................

little examble of me (values are not correct, just the usage is correct.)
C++:
if (TEST_SUM)// define_macro to list all within one 'name'   -> #define TEST(NumVertices == 1579 && PrimitiveCount == 2256) , #deine TEST2   .......    -> #define TEST_SUM (TEST || TEST2)
{
	pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, false);
	oDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinIndex, NumVertices, StartIndex, PrimitiveCount);
	pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, true);
}
4) Your logger is just sh!t and gives you the wrong info .....

So there are 4 possible Problems or Mistakes.

Last edited:

seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013

C++:
if(wallhack) {

{

}
}

4 Mistages Possible:

1)DrawIndexed Function gets never called (debug it with allocate a console and print something on in through the dip hook)
2)You somehow dont set 'bool Wallhack' to true because in the rest of the code you dont check correctly for the enable button
3) Strides RLY ?! Try it with Primcount and Numverts ....................................

C++:
if (TEST_SUM)// define_macro to list all within one 'name'   -> #define TEST(NumVertices == 1579 && PrimitiveCount == 2256) , #deine TEST2   .......    -> #define TEST_SUM (TEST || TEST2)
{
	oDrawIndexedPrimitive(pDevice, Type, BaseVertexIndex, MinIndex, NumVertices, StartIndex, PrimitiveCount);
}

Ok thank you very much I will try it

seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013
What does MAT2 equal?
(This is a forum for coders btw)
Yes This code wallhack for any game like MAT(Mission Against Torrent), CS, Point Black,... so have any problem when I post on this page? If so please guide me where I should post?
Thank!

seahongheng

Jan 13, 2013

C++:
if(wallhack) {

{

}
}

4 Mistages Possible:

C++:
{
}

View attachment 3034View attachment 3034

Sorry I try your way but still not clear like Picture, it need edit some hook?
Last time this game I can use wallhack like Picture but now it patch I can't see player anymore!
Have any idea for this problem some one can use like this, but they don't want share!

Thank for any help!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
as I said, may the Numverts and Primecounts of Objects changed, so you need to rescan or maybe your hook isnt working ..

GozillaMaster

Jan 21, 2013
Dear Admin!

I have This wall hack code "
if(wallhack) {

{

}
}
why when using with MAT2 it can't see any player, it see only nearby play only?
Please give me some advice thank!
Video

Bypass before Copy & Past

NOOB

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Video

NOOB
That's sick man!
GAFO666, just saw the way you used define. I'm started getting into that stuff, it's pretty cool and useful :)
AnomanderRake, probably won't happen. I just have a nagging feeling that seahongheng has no clue what he's doing.

Ontopic:
Anyways, if it is outdated, or it's only drawing up close entites, you need to log for different distances, or even better write the code yourself!

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Video

NOOB
ey ! dont be rude to him, he's just asking something and you should better not be like this arrogant ppl which calling ppl like him noob, just because hes starting at the beginning !

That's sick man!
GAFO666, just saw the way you used define. I'm started getting into that stuff, it's pretty cool and useful :)
AnomanderRake, probably won't happen. I just have a nagging feeling that seahongheng has no clue what he's doing.

Ontopic:
Anyways, if it is outdated, or it's only drawing up close entites, you need to log for different distances, or even better write the code yourself!
yeh define macros are mostly usefull, so you dont have to waste your time with huge structures for a small check

and about that video -> thatLook = chams + wireframe (and esp ... nothing that special after all)

GozillaMaster

Jan 21, 2013
Fuck! Please don't comment on my post I don't want person like you to help me u are old but your mind like baby 2years!
a yab tos anh find men ban kr men ters kbal heng del
GAFO666 seagongheng he's a leech. he alway steal my hack When I'm release in mpqh . Fuck seahongheng you are noob.
AnomanderRake I don't have time to help leecher like seahongheng.

Thanks you AnomanderRake.

a kron ber . ber heng klang heng kom use hack del anh nek rok a pler kbal heng kanh jas herz kom tver thok use robos anh rok khernh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods