Solved Need clever way to find tricky pointers

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
I am making a more indepth aimbot for AssaultCube, but I don't think pointer scans are going to cut it. Can someone suggest a way that I can go about finding the pointers for multiple enemies? Fleep goes over how to find the first one if you are in a 1v1 situation, but that method isn't logical after you have more than 1 enemy player in the match.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
To find the entitylist and learn how to parse it with C++ you can do this video tutorial:

Everything is explained.

Archerus

Dec 4, 2012
I´m pretty sure you can use this pointer for all enemy players, or you could add another player scan and check what the difference is.

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
I´m pretty sure you can use this pointer for all enemy players, or you could add another player scan and check what the difference is.
how would I go about doing that? Are you suggesting that each enemy object is going to be stored sequentially in memory after the first

This is awesome information, but those are just the answers to my problem. What I want to know is the process of finding those out for myself. (I am going to read through your post again as well as the thread you made that answer for now)

That thread does look like a lot of work so thank you for the info!

EDIT: I have been lead to the idea of object managers by some members of the community. After googling it, I have found that this contains the exact information necessary for what I was searching to do!

Last edited:

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
bruteforce it like pointerscan does. Works 100% on paused olly. I managed to find a 6 level pointers which changed everytime u moved to other location and pointed to other objects in list randomly.

Last edited:

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
I have put a breakpoint at the point in the code where the enemy's health is decrimented in hopes of following the thread backward to the code that loops through each enemy in the match, but as when I hit the return statement, I cannot understand the code at all. Am I going about this correctly?

edgar

Dec 30, 2012
I have put a breakpoint at the point in the code where the enemy's health is decrimented in hopes of following the thread backward to the code that loops through each enemy in the match, but as when I hit the return statement, I cannot understand the code at all. Am I going about this correctly?
Paste the disassembly of this function and we will take a look.

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
I hope this is what you are referring to:

The first picture is the line that olly breaks when I set a hardware breakpoint on the line containing the enemy's hex health

This picture is after the first return statement as I step through the code:

Im not sure what to be looking for

Shadoninja

Dank Tier Donator
Apr 24, 2013
With some more help from the community, I have been able to find the pointer to the enemy object manager, but it is only its dynamic pointer. I still need to find out the static pointer that points to the object manager, but I cannot figure out where the register containing the dynamic pointer is set. I went a decent way back in the code, but I have had no luck so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods