Solved Need an external directx 11 source?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ChickenWeed

Jan 6, 2017
Hello,
would be great if someone has a nice source code for this I want to make my hack overlay, but I dont like directx9, its lags if you want to make an ESP and its very old. All new games use Directx11. :)
Hope someone can help me out!

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
Directx 9 is still insanely efficient for the amount of drawing you will be doing for an esp. If it's lagging I am willing to bet it isn't directx causing it. probably just poor design. I say this because I use DX9 in my external esp and I have stress tested it with over 1000 entities spawned on the map, all drawing entity names and other information. Runs great. So optimize that esp code man.

idx[0]

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hi,

I don't think that there's a single publicly available DX11 drawing class considering MS decided to strip out most of the basic drawing functions.
AFAIK the easiest approach is using Direct2D or this. If I find more of these libraries, I'll be sure to link them.

Off-topic:
If I may ask, how did you make the ESP? I haven't seen lag with DirectX 9.

Last edited:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I honestly wouldn't blame the API if your ESP is lagging.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods