Solved need a little guide help :)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mhatem2439

Silenced
Jul 1, 2013
hi all i an new to this c++ hacking and programing thing :D
i started about a week or something and learnt the basics read a book or two about the basics
and tried to get to winap functions to start hacking i managed to understand a little bit and i saw fleep tutorial on how to make a console trainer for cube assault and i did it and
i can do some trainers like that (i hope) anyway i decided to go to dll injecting tutorial cause it has more option and read some tutorials about dll buy i didnot understand dll thing
so where should i start learning to start dll injecting/hacking thanks all and fleep for his great tutorial.

Icyvel

Aug 6, 2013
I think you're digging too deep so early, see different of Fleep's videos and follow them through, also try to understand what you're coding. See if you can adapt, and make your own external trainer first, and if you can do that, then try to read up / google stuff like:

WinAPI Hook
DirectX Hook
Dll Injecting
Reverse Engineering

See if you can find code examples, or tutorials.

This is just my opinion, you're of course free to do what-ever you like, gl on your future hacking. :)

mhatem2439

Silenced
Jul 1, 2013
i also have another question can i skip dll injection and strt writing dlls and use dll injectors to inject them ?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods