Solved My Pointer is bugged, why?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
I cant find any antoher pointer. I was increasing the "max offset size and level" and i always end up with 0 pointers at the end.
Impossible. If you increase the max offset value/max level you'll always find more or at least the same amount of pointers (unless something interrupts the scan).

How can i do that with Z coordinates?
Well, you got a dynamic address. Now use the debugger to find the correct pointer path.

Cheat Engine Tut 1

Cheat Engine Tut 2

How To Hack Any Game 1 Solaire

You should also use the VEH debugger (Edit → Settings → Debugger Options → Debugger method → Use VEH Debugger). It's by far the most reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broihon

edgy 12 y/o
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Dec 22, 2013
We can't help at all if you don't tell us what you're trying to hack. Ammo/health/coordinates..?
My theory is that those pointers are simply bad if they only work under certain circumstances.
Also don't use the pointer scanner. Especially not with the default settings. Use the "Find out what accesses/write" methods instead.

cascraft

Jan 30, 2013
Sorry, im trying to find the Z coordinates.

My theory is that those pointers are simply bad if they only work under certain circumstances.
I cant find any antoher pointer. I was increasing the "max offset size and level" and i always end up with 0 pointers at the end.

Also don't use the pointer scanner. Especially not with the default settings. Use the "Find out what accesses/write" methods instead.
How can i do that with Z coordinates?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Pointer scanner is very difficult for noobs. One tiny mistake, and you get 0 results. So you need to really be patient and make sure you do everything perfectly, and it will work. Keep working on it and you will eventually get it :)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods